Yeah, it's something weird with this version; fb's/wb's are the ONLY effective position that cover the whole pitch well, both in defence and attack. Strikers play like there's an invisible box around them and frustratingly stop running for balls, so no point in them in this version, imo

So same rules as with Pure Insanity? When leading at half time or 2 goals you move to defence version?

****...Doumbia rules this formation :) As a shadow striker!

Played a whole season with Arsenal....The only goals conceded were defenders made silly mistakes or AI did something crazy. Very stable and won EVERYTHING possible! Well done!

Now I shall try it with a weaker team!

man next tactic and next pro results please you create typical 4231 or 433 with IF ;) sry for english boss

Dude! It's amazing stuff! I'm on 24 games unbeaten run at Southampton! :D

Thanks a lot for sharing! :wub:

Thx Mate for this new one

Is it normal that AMCL do not have " Roam from position " like AMCR ?

Ok, just got raped 4-0 by Newcastle in the first game (I'm Spurs). The tactic obviously isn't fluid but I've never had a result like that before with any tactic. My defenders just dawdled on the ball and I conceded when the keeper passed it out and my CD got tackled. It moves forward well once it gets going but I was so frail at the back and they kept getting in behind. I've felt a deeper defensive line works much better in this version but that's just down to preference, I guess It seems like. Please don't take me as saying that this tactic doesn't work as that's not what I'm saying. I've only played one game but just noticed some big frailties

Best tactic I've tried. 13 games won in a row in my testing save with Arsenal. Going to start a brand new save in a lower league.

Played a whole season with Arsenal....The only goals conceded were defenders made silly mistakes or AI did something crazy. Very stable and won EVERYTHING possible! Well done!

Now I shall try it with a weaker team!

sounds interesting!

can you provide more feedback/stats/screens esp about attacking players and how they perform? thanks :)

Thanks TFF9

I am doing really well with Insanity v4 , 12 points ahead of Chelsea with 11 games left; If you're saying this tactic is even better than Insanity I will try out in my third slot for now instead of starting a new save;
How do you see team management with the new tactic as far not needing strikers?

Thx Mate for this new one

Is it normal that AMCL do not have " Roam from position " like AMCR ?

Ehh... I've been testing it for about a week and still haven't diced yet which one is more efficient so I decided set it for AMCR and off for AMCL. Probably someday there will be cleat answer ;)

It is really good. My Werder Bremen save looks like this so far, only one bizarre result on my first league match. Since then we are dominating games with great attacking play. View attachment 386647

How do you see team management with the new tactic as far not needing strikers?
Team management looks awesome for me because you need for AMCL/AMC/AMCR positions similar players and for DMCL/DMCR also similar players so it makes team building process very easy.

Also CM has almost similar attributes requirements with 3 attacking midfielders, he needs only more Team Work, Work Rate, Positioning.

P.S. Btw, many strikers fit welll for this tactic.

Last edited:
Looks great gonna give it a try with Southampton, how do the Fullbacks perform? i like my FBS/WBS to get forward lots and get lots of assists, will this work if i change them to CWB?