Looks good. Will give it a test with my new Dnipro team and show the results. I've used a similar striker less tactic from Veez and will see how this fairs up to it.

Players filters isn't working, could you upload it to somwhere else?

edit: just noticed the "http" was written in the wrong way

Last edited:
Im playing with the idea of having all the attacking midfielders in the role of Enganche rather than advanced playmakers and shadow striker. So far 2 wins, very comfortable and looking good going forward. Will let you know if this is just coincidence or an improvement.

only had a brief test with Inter now and I'm liking the attacking movement and the idea behind the tactic.

No strikers, lower tempo and ball playing defenders keeping the ball all help inviting the opponent's pressing and create spaces for through balls behind the defenders. I have to say I like this style a lot! Brilliant work as usual TFF9 :)

the only thing I'm not convinced is the super high defensive line (with the DC's covering), I understand it's part of team pressing but maybe a standard line could work better given the presence of two DM's and the slower pace of the offensive build-up. Super high D-line seems to allow quite a few CCC's to the opponents... though I'm sure things would get better when tactic is fully fluid.

thanks for all your hard work :)

Any recommdation PPM?

I try to train the front 4 pass rather than shot as they have so many chances however all not on target not shot side of goals to get corners....

Any recommdation PPM?

I try to train the front 4 pass rather than shot as they have so many chances however all not on target not shot side of goals to get corners....
There's more easy way to reduce long shots. You can just add PI "Shot Less Often" for Shadow Striker and Central Midfielder and remove PI "Shoot More Often" from AMCL/AMCR.

But the question will be it efficient? Because all of them have really average shooting settings, this means they try only very decent chances and when you reduce their shooting settings at minimum than it can lead to point where really good scoring chances will be wasted.

I would recommend to check if Shadow Striker or AMCL/AMCR/CM have "Shoots From Distance" PPM if yes then no doubts it will beneficent to add "Shoot Less Often" PI.

View attachment 386373View attachment 386372

I have more than 3 ppl asking me how I did it, so I took some shots for you.

I am NOT a big spender at all, in fact I enjoy buying youth players and grow them, and make a profit. My Arsenal is the richest team on earth as well!!! I dont buy very very good players because it takes time to fit into the team and My dream is to have all players as home grown players.

I sold almost all my players but I can say Ramsey and Wilshere still on my first team, so as gibbs, jenkinson and the polish keeper.

I don't remember who plays where because I always ask my assistant to select team and I look to make sure the front 3 can score. My Wilshire score **** lots, he is either AMC or AMCL. I did buy Benteke from Villa and he scored 40 goals in the league, but i am looking to sell him to take profit and his stats may not fall into the AMC filters...

I think the most important roles are the 3 AMCs, and the fullbacks as they support the attack and also need to defense. I don't have very good fullbacks but surprisingly the polish keeper is excellent.

I don't do save and load and I surprise I won the CL as they had 3 CCC whereas I had none. CR7 hits 2 against the bars.

This tac rip ManU apart in the FA cup which I was very glad. I couldn;t beat them in the league, 1 draw and 1 lost (with other tactics).
Another highlight I beated Schalke in the CL 10-2 in the quarter final

As someone tried this with 3 SS's role instead, for the 3 AMC

Any pics of impressive wins/results? I'm intrigued.

im curious how the front 3 works

say for example you have ronaldo suarez bale

would it be BALE - RONALDO - SUAREZ or BALE - SUAREZ - RONALDO