realy enjoyin playin your db, how you finding it, hope all your hard work has paid off, i noticed every game arsene wenger resighns at start of game, av u made any other changes since your final version, if so can u send me link to latest version

this database is amazing. stsrted with leeds as there my club. its ridiculous the youngsters ive signed iniesta, rooney, ronaldo, chiellini, tevez, mascherano, robinho and im even giving cherno samba a go!!! honestly this is amazing thankyou so much for creating this database

Yeah no idea why Wenger does that, I haven't changed anything about him except his age. I'm really enjoying it tbh, got Man City promoted with Darren Huckerby scoring an obscene amount of goals. I can't be bothered to change anything else tbh, this is ging to have to do!

Thank you very much for this database. I was really looking forward to see something like this.

can you nake this for 12.0.0 version? i think that is the problem why some of us cant play this!!!

or 12.0.4? I really want to playt this as it sounds and looks really great!

You should do Holland - mainly Ajax they always have wonderkids on the go

also what leagues have been edited and is worth choosing as a nation? :)

Not very much, just a few major players and fixed the reputation and money of the championship sides. I wanted to do the whole Championship but it takes so long (literally weeks)to do a whole league that I couldn't be bothered tbh. It was next on my list if I'd carried on but I had to stop somewhere and I was reeeeeeeally bored before I even finished the Bundesliga

so does this mean i cant play as city as they were in 01-02? :(

I dont know how to add this on steam... have the latest update.?

jus wonderd if u would consider making a version of your db with the stars of today, (eg messi c ronaldo, bale ect), as youth players in 0102 at the club they would be at bk in 0102 season with the correct potential ability think it would give the game a bigger lifespan so wen ppl like rivaldo retire u got messi or so on to replace him with

Why don't you do all french teams? I mean, why Lisandro Lopez is in Olympique Lyonnais. He wasn't here in 2001.

Alright guys, sorry for the late response. To the French league question, I essentially got bored so couldn't do all the leagues. I tried to add and remove as many major players as possible but it really wasn't feasible to do all the leagues as it took literally weeks to o an entire league.
As for Steam, I'm not sure, it should work as I have it on Steam. Have you followed the instructions in the OP? For some people it just doesn't work and I honestly don't have any idea why unfortunately.
I unfortunately won't be adding to this again any time soon as it was exhausting! It was so dificult to get to a place that I thought I could stop so it would be difficult to motivate myself to start doing more unfrtunately