Back to 2001

• Thread starter Thread starter emilempenza
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 115
  • Views Views 23K
An hour or two I think, really close now just finishing up the last Serie A team. After that I just have to do the EURO places for the four leagues, no idea exactly how to do that but I can't see it taking very long

Brilliant effort mate, cant wait to play this game and sign players like ronaldinho owen and a very young c ronaldo and rooney

I would go as far to say best db ever ob football manager

Cheers mate, I'm just looking forward to playing it myself, if anyone else enjoys it then that's a added bonus

Alright, here it is, the finshed article. I'll update the OP to add info, screenshots and instructions for people in a bit but here is the file for those eager people who can't wait that long! Hopefully I've not made any hideous errors but everything should be just about right. Enjoy!
CM0102 final 1.0.dbc

Not very much, just a few major players and fixed the reputation and money of the championship sides. I wanted to do the whole Championship but it takes so long (literally weeks)to do a whole league that I couldn't be bothered tbh. It was next on my list if I'd carried on but I had to stop somewhere and I was reeeeeeeally bored before I even finished the Bundesliga

Ohright. If you had done the Championship i'd have downloaded this

nice work, im jus gunna add a few of todays crop at clubs they where at back in 2001 but thats my personal preference brilliant effort by yaself

Bollocks, just realised that noone has a transfer budget, I set them all to 0 rather than -1. Amazed I didn't spot that before tbh. I'll fix that and then throw up the new database in about half an hour. Theres always something!

Alright, it took longer than expected but I've finished the budgets and got them right now. The link in the OP is the new database which should hopefully not have any more game killing errors in it!

I followed your instructions by loading the DBC file into the editor folder and started a new game and selected Change Editor Files and checked the CM0102 dbc only and hit CONFIRM. After game was built, I had the original FM2012 12.0.0 database.

Thoughts?

FYI - I am running Win 7 x64 and other DBC files do work but not this particular CM0102 DBC file.

Opening in Editor also shows no changes. I was planning on running AC Milan and the thread states that changes were made to the team.

Really? I'm really not sure why some people have had this problem where some of the versions worked but not others as I haven't changed anything in the way they're saved or uploaded? Anyone have any solutions to this? It probably isn't the problem but there are so many changes to the database that my computer actually struggles to load the file, so maybe yours is struggling aswell?
At the moment it's compressed with the fm databases own compression software so I could try and save it and upload it without it being compressed if that would help?(Not sure if I'll be able to as it is massive, but I'll give it a go)

Alright, here is a link to download the file uncompressed. I can't guarantee it will fix the problem you're getting(because I have no idea why some people are getting that problem) but it's the best I can do.
As a bit of a warning, uncompressed the file is pretty big (almost250MB) so might take a while to download(took an hour to upload)
Download CM0102 final 1.0 uncomp.xml from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

Hopefully this helps

It might be the version of the game you have. Which version is it and maybe mine does not load the DBC file properly.

Its a thought, will try the larger file later

I'm English, and am using the downloaded Steam version on PC if that helps?

I tried the uncompressed version with no luck on a 2nd computer, the full file worked and updated to 0102 players.

Will keep you posted

Thanks

realy enjoyin playin your db, how you finding it, hope all your hard work has paid off, av u made any other changes since your final version, if so can u send me link to latest version

Back