Back to 2001

• Thread starter Thread starter emilempenza
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 115
  • Views Views 23K
hey emile you sounds belgian no :D

About your file is it normal when i download it and run it on the editor, there's no one changes?

There should be about 225,000 changes when you load the database! Not sure why you haven't got any changes? Anyone experiencing similar problems?
Have you loaded the database and then loaded the editor file? Does it work in game?
Also, I'm not Belgian, it's actually my cousins username and he's part Belgian and has always been a big Emile fan

any chance of getting your latest better version? i can cope without player historys for now, i wouldnt mind testing db and try give u sum constructive criticism? plus i wanna see what players are availavble to sign for wen completed version is out lol

Yeah, I've done Man City and Atletico now so there is only Palermo and Napoli left to do(which I'll have done by tommorow) so I'll stick it up tommorow when all the players are done. Then "all" I'll have to do is fix the histories and loans and the european places before uploading the finished article. the Italian teams take longer unfortunately as they have 45 man squads whereas Spain only has 25, but even still I don't think it'll take too long to sort the histories out.
So Beta 4 up tommorow, finished article in about a week I think. I don't think I'll be adding any other leagues any time soon as I'm getting pretty bored of editing now,, it's just the desire to finish it that's keeping me going!

Nice 1, i realy dont blame u not editing anymore leagues i dont think the db would gain tha much anyway cuz u have put all notable english and world players anyway, u should sit bk and enjoy your work, and MAYBE!!! Do a early 90's season for fm13 lol

Alright, here is the final BETA version, all the players are correct from Spain, England, Italy and Germany now, all that needs fixing before the final complete version is the histories of the Serie A players and half the La Liga teams, get rid of about 50 loan deals(not many important ones at all tbh) and then change the European places. Again if anyone spots any mistakes please post them as this is going to be the last chance for fixes before the final version comes out in about a week.
Just to get the mistakes started, on a wuick inspection I noticed that I forgot to get rid of Diego Benaglio from Wolfsburg.

Anyway, here's the link to BETA.4 CM0102.dbc

no changes for me again...
Really? I'm really not sure why still. In what way is it not working? Have you downloaded other db's before that have worked?(So I know you're putting it in the right place etc)

also for me nothing new... Something wrong with your file? maybe should you not compress it?

mines ok, do u fink u could update some of the sponsorship money cuz teams like man city get way too much for a division 1 team and vice versa with leeds utd, and also club debts in final version?

Really? I'm really not sure why still. In what way is it not working? Have you downloaded other db's before that have worked?(So I know you're putting it in the right place etc)

i can see this file in the menu but in game i don't have any changes

similar file is working properly

Hmm, really not sure why that is at all to be honest? Working on some peoples but not on others? I'll have the final version up within a week so I'll try and make sure that that one works properly for everyone, including instructions and whatnot.
^^Cheers Stuieg1, I'd forgotten abouit sponsorship money, I figure I'll just set them to random as I have no idea how much sponsorship teams were getting 10 years ago and can't think of a good way of finding out tbh

Only a couple more days I think. Completed the histories for La Lga and done 7/18 Serie A teams and done the extra financial information for 2/4 leagues. Can't wait for this to be done, getting seriously tedious now but hopefully should be done in 2 or 3 days for the final version! The finish line is in sight...

hi i am trying to download but avast keeps blocking saying theres a trojan any advice please

There really shouldn't be a trojan (as far as I'm aware anyway?) it should just be the database file I uploaded. I'm not that clued up on viruses and trojans and whatnot but I can't see how it could have a trojan? Are you able to manually allow things to download?

Alright, had a bit of a panic at the thought of accidentally spreading a trojan so just did a full 20 minute long scan with my virus checker and I'm glad to report that it didn't find anything but a couple of harmless tracking cookies, so in all probability there is no trojan it's just your av being over cautious. (either that or my av just can't find it, if so I'm massively screwed!)

Back