View attachment 119969

What do you think of these transfers?

Some very nice buys with the likes of Hulk and Jo on a free $$$

Liverpool crushed!!

Fulham-FC-icon.png

Fulham 4 - 2 Liverpool

Jovanovic (8)
Babel (19)

Match Report: Liverpool started really brightly and scored 2 goals in the first twenty minutes. Fulham then made a massive comeback to make it 2 - 2 at half time and then second half they just battered Liiverpool.

MOM = Bobby Zamora

Bobby-Zamora-Fulham-Squad-2008_1538848.jpg

View attachment 119975

Liverpool win derby in Thrilling encounter!!

Everton-icon.png

Liverpool 4 - 2 Everton

Gerrard (1)
Meireles (57)
Hulk (73)
Gervinho (90)

Match Report: The liverpool fans will be delighted with this result no doubt. Calder's men played really well, knocked the ball around well and looked dangerous every time they went at the Everton goal. Hulk managed to score on his debut and looked good.

MOM = Gervinho

95750_news.jpg

View attachment 119978

Liverpool in the Final!

Stoke-City-icon.png

Stoke 2 - 3 Liverpool

Hulk (15,64)
Gerrard (44)
Wilson S/O

Match Report: A good performance from Liverpool, I noticed Calder changed his tactics today and it certainly worked as they now face Chelsea in the final at Wembley. Hulk scored two goals which is good for his confidence and no doubt he and the fans will be pleased.

MOM = Hulk

Hulk+FC+Porto.jpg

View attachment 119979

Hammers too good for Reds!!

West-Ham-United-icon.png

West Ham 2 - 1 Liverpool

Barnetta (93)

Match Report: A shocking performance from Liverpool today. Calder reverted back to his old tactics and it certainly showed so maybe now he knows what one to use. The only good thing that came out of the match for Liverpool was that Barnetta got his first goal for the club.

MOM = Carlton Cole

Cole1_2503368.jpg

View attachment 119980

Liverpool continue progress in FA Cup!

palace.jpg

Liverpool 3 - 0 Crystal Palace

Hulk (25,30)
Gerrard (48)

Match Report: Gerrard and Hulk are starting to play really well together, could this mean the end of the road for Torres if they can get 30million plus for the spainard, Calder will be pleased with the comfortable victory today.

View attachment 119977

Managers thoughts:
"January has been an okay month as far as im concerned, Im extactic with the value of my transfers, especially Jo and Hulk. Torres still has a future at this club to end any speculation, the results have been alright. Stoke and Palace performances were good but Everton was brillian, but now I know the tactic I want to use so we will look to press on."

League Table:

View attachment 119974

League Cup Final:

View attachment 119973

Player of the Month

Hulk

Hulk_Sporting-Porto.jpg

View attachment 119976

Nice story mate KIU, You couldmaybe post a screen of the league table to keep everyone informed of how your doing?

Hulk seems to be doing great, thats good to hear. Keep up the good work mate
Good Luck

4.7m for hulk! superb signing that is.
had a bit of a struggle by the looks of it but hopefully that's in the past and you can start to mould a team of your own design, best of luck!

I like this story purely because it is realistic. You see some stories on here where team's will go for months on end without being beaten but this is much more entertaining to read because it is a real rollercoaster season so far. None-the-less some great signings in January , keep updating because it seems plenty of people are following :)

Nice transfers & update, although maybe there could be more depth to it, like life at the club and maybe some newspaper articles on speculation to liven it up a bit mate ;)
Apart from that nice :)

Good update. You got some nice signings in January and made quite a bit of money :), unlucky with some of the results though but hulk seems to be a great player for you.

Good update. You got some nice signings in January and made quite a bit of money :), unlucky with some of the results though but hulk seems to be a great player for you.

YH he has started really well.:D

Nice transfers with Hulk for 4.7m and getting 5 mil for N'gog. Just read through the whole thing and the layout is nice i think this will be quite succesful :) Btw what role do you play Kadlec mate ?

Nice transfers with Hulk for 4.7m and getting 5 mil for N'gog. Just read through the whole thing and the layout is nice i think this will be quite succesful :) Btw what role do you play Kadlec mate ?

he is a bench player really, but Poacher or Advanced

Status
Not open for further replies.