Votes: 3 7.1%
  • Not Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Extremely Bad

Votes: 2 4.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alryt mate cheers for commenting on m story, Your story is good kiu, However I'm not gonna be following as its not my kinda story I like following mate. Good luck with it all though ;)

Just read through all of it, and must say, I am very impressed.

Great layout, great writing, and a great manager ;) KIU, form will improve.

Good story mate, interesting read..

Realy dig the lay-out.

Thank you everyone for such pleasing comments, and I will take any advice on board. Update coming in 45 mins.

Liverpool unbeaten in December!

200px-Wigan_athletic_new_badge.png

Liverpool 4 - 0 Wigan

Meireles (22,89)
Zezinho (35)
Jovanovic (77)

Match Report: Really good performance today from Liverpool, they dominated possesion and constantley attacked Wigan's defence. Meireles scored two absolute wonder goals today, Calder will no doubt be extactic over the result as he did play a few youth players such as Shelvey, Spearing, Pacheo, Dodo and Zezinho.

MOM = Raul Meireles

Raul-Meireles_2504216.jpg

View attachment 119888

Liverpool through to semi final!

DoncasterRoversLogo_002.jpg

Doncaster 1 - 3 Liverpool

N'Gog (1)
Meireles (65,93)

Match Report: Liverpool looked good today, but I cant help think that this game would have gone to extra time without the portuguese international Raul Meireles as he carried Liverpool FC on his shoulders today. They now face Stoke in the two legged semi final.

MOM = Raul Meireles

View attachment 119881

Liverpool ease past Wolves!

Wolverhampton-Wanderers-icon.png

Wolves 1 - 2 Liverpool

Gerrard (3)
Carragher (28)

Match Report: Another victory for Calder's side today. Liverpool have looked so much better since Calder made that speech. The two Liverpool heroes were on the scoresheet for the reds today. Liverpool deserved their win today but now face Man City at Anfield.

MOM = Steven Gerrard

Steven-Gerrard-Liverpool-Premier-League-PA_2356302.jpg

View attachment 119890

Cole out !?

England international Joe Cole has apparently told Alex Calder and the Liverpool chairman that he wants to leave the club, becasue he cant fit in to the way of lifestyle in the north and feels far better suited in London. Reportedly, Liverpool will be looking for around £7,500,000 for the 28 year old. Will he be leaving the Kop? or is it just a rumour. Cole has been one of Liverpool's better players this season, and they will be probably sad to see him leave.

Joe-Cole1_2493373.jpg

View attachment 119886

Liverpool qualify for Knockout round !

Getafe%20CF_Grande_Logo_1190971386.png

Getafe 0 - 0 Liverpool

Match Report: A bore draw out here in Spain today, but Liverpool will take it as they have now qualified for the next round of the Europa League were they will face Dnipro and then either Porto or Juventus.

MOM = Pablo Pintos

p16b.jpg

View attachment 119885

Liverpool ****** late comeback!!

Manchester-City-icon.png

Liverpool 2 - 2 Man City

Gerrard (89)
Kadlec (92)

Match Report: Overall, Man City probably deserved to win this game, but the determination from the Liverpool side at the end of the game was something special. We saw them do it in Champions League final and FA Cup a few years ago but they have done it here again.

MOM = Carlos Tevez

Carlos-Tevez-Manchester-City-Premier-League_2356943.jpg

View attachment 119887

Managers thoughts:
" Im delighted with how this month has gone, this is the turn around of our season and we will now look to press on so that we secure this Europa League spot for next season and possibly win the Carling Cup."

League Table:

View attachment 119882

Europa League Table / Draw:

View attachment 119884

View attachment 119883

Player of the Month

Raul Meireles

View attachment 119889

unbeaten month! hahaha solid effort.
keep it up mate:)

Bolton top of the league XD Well done mate, keep it up, looking reasonably consistent now!

Bolton top of the league XD Well done mate, keep it up, looking reasonably consistent now!

I no, i thought that Bolton would just be there for about 10 games but 22 and still top, MADNESS !

Good story mate, like the layout and there's a couple of smashing results in there. If you're ever looking for an attacker, I'd recommend Adam Hlousek of Slavia Prague, he's a fantastic poacher. ;)

Good story mate, like the layout and there's a couple of smashing results in there. If you're ever looking for an attacker, I'd recommend Adam Hlousek of Slavia Prague, he's a fantastic poacher. ;)

thanks for that reccomendation, will look him up now.

really good story mate :) love the layout as well. Unlucky with cole and torres but im sure you start picking up form

Great story with lots of detail keep us informed on how it goes . Can't wait to get the game on christmas day ,

WOW!
Great story so far mate , looks like results are beginning to turn your way again.
Very well written , easy to read , can't wait for the next update
By the way , could you post a screenie of your tactic , if it isn't too much? Thanks
Keep it up! :)

Last edited:
think where you are best to try and push for 5th spot i cant see you getting in the top 4 this season but you never know i follow mate .

Status
Not open for further replies.