• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Liverpool begin November with a Win !!

Newcastle-United-icon.png

Liverpool 2 - 0 Newcastle

Meireles (9)
Gerrard (25)

Match Report: Liverpool looked good today kept possesion nicely. Babel, Gerrard and Cole looked deadly going forwarde and gave Newcastle alot of trouble. Newcastle weren't very good. Highly rated Carroll didn't get the service he wanted and looked frustated out there.

MOM = Steven Gerrard

Steven-Gerrard-Liverpool-Premier-League-PA_2356302.jpg

Liverpool win with impressive comeback !

safe_image.php

Club Brugge 2 - 3 Liverpool

N'Gog (44)
Skrtel (56)
Cole (81)

Match Report: Liverpool came back from 2 - 0 down to win 3 - 2 today. In the first half Liverpool were poor but then as you can see extremely good in the 2nd half. A 25 yard strike from Joe Cole won the game for the reds.

MOM = Joe Cole

Joe-Cole1_2493373.jpg

Bore draw at St.Andrews

Birmingham 0 - 0 Liverpool

Match Report: Lets face it, a complete and utter bore draw. Boths sides unimpressive especially Liverpool as they would have been expected to win this game. Apart from a close range effort from Gerrard there was no other real goal threat.

MOM = Glen Johnson

Glen-Johnson-Liverpool-Premier-League-PA_2356278.jpg

Stoke 1 - 2 Liverpool

Stoke-City-icon.png

Meireles (16)
Kadlec (30)
Wilson S/O

Match Report: Liverpool faced a strong and aggresive side today but in the end they managed to pull and win the game despite losing Danny Wilson after 20 mintues due to a reckless challenge on Matthew Etherington. A wonderful goal from Kadlec was scored on the 30th minute, he dribbled past two defenders and then calmly slotted it past Begovic.

MOM = Vaclav Kadlec

MIS26b487_vaclav_kadlec.jpg

Calder makes Promises !

"A lot of people have been criticising my way of managing the side and the tactics I use. I just want to say that you will have to be patient because I have players in my squad who don't fit into the tactics I use, but there is hardly any money available to me, so its going to take a couple of season until I get a squad of players that I want and not what ive inherited."

"There will be a couple of signings in January that I think will benefit the squad for the present and the future, but this means a couple of players will have to leave to balance the finance books. Me and the board are looking for a consortium to take over so that funds are available to me to buy players."

"I always look to the future when buying players as you have already seen, Kadlec, Dodo etc. But I have decided now and will make this promise to everyone that these hot prospects are going to play more of a role in are games, otherwise they won't develop fully and become the world class players that they are predicted to be. This may mean that results may not be as good as some people expect but in a few seasons we will be challenging for the title, that I gurantee."

"Thank You"

Villians make late comeback!!

Aston-Villa-icon.png

Villa 2 - 2 Liverpool

Rodriguez (31)
Kadlec (47)

Match Report: Once again Liverpool conceded a late goal to stop them from taking the three points here at Villa Park today. Hot prospect Nathan Delfouneso was vital for Villa today and scored both goals for the clarets. There are rumours spreading that there could be a swap deal for Delfouneso and Jovanovic.

MOM = Nathan Delfouneso

DELFOUNESO-Nathan-0809_1269772.jpg

Board make extra transfer funds Available

Liverpool-FC-icon.png

Liverpool chairman Martin Broughton has made extra transfer funds available for Liverpool manager Alex Calder. Its only £775,000 but as Alex Calder stated once he knew "Every little helps". No doubt Calder will use to be an upfront payment of a monthly installment transfer.

Arsenal Gun Liverpool down !!

Arsenal-icon.png

Liverpool 1 - 3 Arsenal

Gerrard (38)

Match Report: Arsenal were fare to strong for Liverpool today and really showed that they are strong title contenders. Arsenal's 2nd goal was an absolute cracker from Dutchman Robin Van Persie who then went on to set up their winner.

MOM = Marouane Chamakh

Chamakh_2482854.jpg

Liverpool beaten in Europe !

fc-vaslui-120x120-en.jpg

Liverpool 1 - 2 FC Vaslui

David N'Gog (42)

Match Report: An awful performance from the Liverpool team, however Calder played a reserve team which contained players like Spearing, Darby and Jones. But still on paper Liverpool should have won this game by a clear margin but they failed to do so, Calder will certainly be trying to sell some of these reserve players after that performance.

MOM = Gerlem

852-163100-wesin.jpg

Managers thoughts:
"November has been an Ok month for Liverpool FC, the results have been average maybe the fans would disagree, but they will pick up and we will get back to winning ways. The Arsenal was the most dissapointing because I really thought we was going to win it, but wee will move on."

League Table:

Europa League Table:

Player of the Month

Ryan Babel

_44626174_babel_sun_getty416.jpg

Do not sell Torres. My friend started a 'Pool save and he has scored 9 in 6 .

His form will come to him sooner or later.

Great story, nice style of updating and you have made some great signings. Unlucky with some of your results and but again you did beat chelsea :)

Layout is really impressive mate, and you've made some great signings. I won't be following as I am not much of a fan of stories about established premier league teams, but good luck anyway. You should do well with the players that you have bought

keep it up. unlucky at arsenal.
look on the bright side.......
........you got a massive £775,000 extra to spend:D
are you aiming for squad players, young or a marquee signing

Look like you're stuggling mate, I am sure you'll turn things around :)

keep it up. unlucky at arsenal.
look on the bright side.......
........you got a massive £775,000 extra to spend:D
are you aiming for squad players, young or a marquee signing

that would be telling pal, you will see. December update probs Tomoz , if youre lucky maybe tonight.

great update, some great results there. nice to see you getting the best out of Babel, i've always said Liverpool should give him more chances. Cant wait for the next update, this is definately one of the best FM stories on here pal. Keep up the good work!

Good updates mate. Some really unlucky results their though.

You have tempted me to start a liverpool story now, probably wont though because i am too lazy :p

Good updates mate. Some really unlucky results their though.

You have tempted me to start a liverpool story now, probably wont though because i am too lazy :p

Thanks man and do it.

Thanks man and do it.

I might. Im playing a Liverpool save right now, and I had a good first season. I might go back and re-tell the first season and then carry on as it goes on :)

Good stuff mate, good read, KIU

A good story. Good layout and a good read. I cannot read through all of it as I am tired and it's ten past 11, but briefly looking, it's a good story. You write with good punctuation and no slang. It's good to see that you write it quite authentically too, so it makes it more realistic.

Critically, the pictures need to be resized, as scrolling down the page is a bit of a hassle. You can store images into a private album and copy the BB code into the thread, so that they can be zoomed in and out of by other viewers.

All in all, good story.

Great story mate a few tough results to take but I'm sure the team will come togeather in the end,

Cheers for commenting on my story

Status
Not open for further replies.