Back to the Future: A West Ham United Story

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 471
  • Views Views 112K
some good looking young players there mate nangis how does he turn out heard so much about him but never had him same with zouma how he coming along

I was just looking around for a new quick winger and I found him in Roma's reserves...

He is a wonderkid and key player for the team :)

Kurt won young player of the month for May.. think it was his 4th award out of 5 since joining ;) so yeah, he is good!

I have never ever bought any of these players before myself ;) will see how they go.

well hope thay turn out good for you just got leo coming in july 2012 in my lazio save game

200px-West_Ham_United_FC.svg.png

Josuha Guilovgui returns from loan

View attachment 274951

Defensive midfielder Josuha arrives back at the Boleyn Ground a new player after a successful loan spell at Blackpool...

Hart had signed Josuha in his second season in charge for the Hammers.

Josuha will cover the central mid, defensive mid and central defender positions over the season as Hart believes he will feature prominently...

Antonio Valencia signs from United

valencia.jpg

View attachment 274952

Hart picked up transfer listed Ecuadorian winger Valencia from Manchester United in a deal worth £2.9m

Last edited:
Hurry up and post them mate! :) Great story. So unlucky to miss out on the title :( next season it's yours ;)

I made them earlier :) about 4 or 5 already lol :P

cheers, was **** close :)

I didnt know Valencia was a singer ;)

Love the story. KIU Raikan!

Successful pre-season campaign for the Hammers

View attachment 274962

With an unbeaten pre-season over, Hart's men take the trip to Anfield for their first game of the season against last seasons 3rd placed Liverpool.

Hart conceded to the fact that the teams he had arranged had been of similar to easier opponents, however, he was looking to instil confidence in the players and new signings before the start of the campaign.

Hart welcomes back Shelvey

PA-Photos_t_Napoli-Liverpool-Europa-League-pictures-2210d-e1330145461921-273x300.jpg

View attachment 274961

Hart secured the signing of England hopeful Jonjo Shelvey from Liverpool in a deal worth £5m, only two years after having Jonjo on loan in his first season in charge of the club.

Hart mentioned this was killing three birds with one stone as he was looking to introduce Shelvey into his first team for England and West Ham, to work closely alongside Rodwell in the centre of the park and being HG for the Champions League registrations.

West Ham announce new expansion

View attachment 274963

After a short meeting with the board of directors, Hart had requested that the club focus on upgrading the youth facilities so that he was able to bring in players from the youth team to challenge for first team places instead of having to fork out cash to buy in new players each year, especially after Hart had seen how this pays dividends with the signing of Atalanta youngster Cioffi..

Epic signings Raikan, my favourite is Shelvey who also happens to be your best player imo.

WOW, what a BARGAIN with Valencia out there.He is by far the best AMR assister in the game, if played correctly, but I'm sure this isn't a problem for you.
Congrats mate !

Still loving this story mate, check mine out when you can. Thanks.

man how good is your team dont know how you do it but keep it up wish i could build a team like you do

World transfers Summer 2014
31st August 2014

View attachment 275212View attachment 275213

Uefa Champions League Group stage draw

champions-league-draw-008_crop_exact.jpg

In a glamorous evening in Brussels for the live group stage draw for the upcoming Uefa Champions League competition, Hart attended this event with club captain Llorente for the first time in his career with the likes of Mourinho, Guardiola & Villas Boas to name a few...

The Hammers find themselves in a some what tough group with Real Madrid and Liga Sagres winners Benfica and Greek minnows Giannina

View attachment 275214

Hammers hit the ground running

View attachment 275215View attachment 275216

With two months into the new season Hart's men are looking like title contenders with a great start to the Premier League campaign as well as 3 out 3 wins in the Champions League group stages, the highlight being the recent 2:1 victory of Villas Boas' Real Madrid...

A dissapointing 3:1 loss to a rampant Chelsea team was the only downer to a great couple of months for the club and fans alike..

Zouma continues award winning start to career

View attachment 275217View attachment 275218

With more than a dozen young player of the month awards out of a possible dozen or so, Zouma's start to life in England is proving to be close to perfect with consecutive awards for the months of August and September...

Hart brings in new left back

jose-angel.jpg

View attachment 275219

Jose Angel will arrive in January 2015 from Roma in a deal worth £2.2m to provide cover for Mulgrew and Fucile as the amount of games the team are playing currently are having an effect on the players and a rotation policy needs to be implemented to keep the players fresh...

Hart admitted Angel was not World class, however, he was still a quality player.

Club icon signs for one last season

Scott%20Parker_633573286844843750.jpg

View attachment 275220

Scott Parker rejoins his favoured clubs on a one year deal at 14k a week to help the young midfielders settle in and provide a good tutoring scheme Hart has implemented for the future.

Scott's first game back in Hammers colours lasted only about 13 minutes after receiving his marching orders for a dangerous tackle in the game against QPR..

Shaky start for England, unstoppable at present

View attachment 275221

With a crazy 6:6 draw with Russia in Hart's first game in charge in a friendly away from home, Hart's tactical approach was questioned heavily, along with his credentials at managing at this level..

However, with 4 straight wins including a 9:0 romping of Faroe Islands, Hart is proving to be a good choice for the English FA as England are sitting pretty at the top of their qualifying group..

Rooney has been in impeccable form for the Three Lions netting a crazy 10 goals in 8 games with 7 of these being since Hart took over!

Back