Back to the Future: A West Ham United Story

Great stuff man, good to see us Hammers tearing it up haha ! Well played on winning Manager of the Month, if only we were this good in real life.

Would appreciate if you could drop us a comment on my story, would love to hear your thoughts. Thanks man.

thanks buys, been in meetings all morning, hoping to do a quick update a bit later!

200px-West_Ham_United_FC.svg.png

West Ham United top of the pops

View attachment 275649View attachment 275650

The Christmas schedule in the EPL is by far one of the most exciting in the world with the teams playing several games over a very short period of time. With two tough games in the space of four days, four days after the Spurs game which The Hammers came out 2:0 victors, Manchester United gave West Ham a footballing lesson with a 2:0 win at The Boleyn while a 2:2 draw against Liverpool saw West Ham fall from the top of the table, only for a short period.

A disappointing 3:3 draw with Wolves in the 3rd round of the FA Cup saw Hart's men finish them off in a narrow 3:2 victory at the Boleyn Ground to book their place in the next round of the competition.

Hart brings in new faces

74327.jpg
1905360.jpg

View attachment 275651View attachment 275652View attachment 275653

Real Madrid German International midfielder Sami Khedira joins the revolution at The Boleyn Ground for a fee of £2m as the German was unhappy at the Bernabeu and wanted out while Swiss winger Shaqiri joins from German champions Bayern on a 4 year deal in a deal worth £8.75m.

Hart is looking to bolster his Champions League experience for next season as he is expecting this campaign to be a learning curve for his squad. The two new arrivals are more than likely Cup tied and will not feature in the remainder of this years Champions League competition.

With the arrival of these new players, Hart had to sell off a few of the players he had relied on for a few years, namely Mudingayi who joined West Brom in a deal worth just under £1m which was seen as a good piece of business as the Belgian midfielders contract expired at the end of the season while Adem joins Gladbach on a six month loan deal with an agreed future price of £6.75m

View attachment 275660

Lenny Nangis joins Lyon where he is promised regular first team football, Hart made the decision to allow the wonderkid to join the French club in order to help his development while Ozcelik joins his home nations Galatasaray in a six month loan deal similar to that of Nangis'..

Two youngsters signed on the free

View attachment 275654View attachment 275655

Hart has picked up two promising youngsters to join the clubs new youth training programme and is hoping to produce some of Europe's best youngsters in the future..

Young player of the Month award

View attachment 275656

Kurt Zouma wins the award again for the 10 successive month!

Great stuff as always Raikan, signed Khedira on my Southampton story and he was a beast

Good business as always and I think Match of the Day is a better show that is on a Saturday.

Kherdria looks a great signing, but the text in your inbox is blinding, how do you read it?

Great signings you got coming but another question, I changed the attribute colors but it seems everytime I reload my game it always reverts back to the default colors. How do I change this?

Just read all 39 pages on my French holiday, love he save, any chance of a spurs team screen shot out of interest?

Kherdria looks a great signing, but the text in your inbox is blinding, how do you read it?

I dont :) hahha! it gives me such a headache, I am thinking of changing back to my normal skin as its so rashing!

Great signings you got coming but another question, I changed the attribute colors but it seems everytime I reload my game it always reverts back to the default colors. How do I change this?

preferences - reload skin on confirm (untick or tick) the opposite of what it is now ;)

Sorry I meant every time I load up my save when I first get on it reverts back to the default colors.

No that hasn't worked. When I have reload skin on confirm ticked it sends me back to the default colors.

200px-West_Ham_United_FC.svg.png

Hart sets his sights on Champions League Glory

View attachment 276269View attachment 276270

West Ham fans can be delighted with life after a somewhat successful results of the last couple of months. A disappointing FA Cup exit at the hands of the Black Cats after a wonderful 2:1 victory over Oil rich Man City!

A frantic 4:4 draw in the ECL Knockout game against a attacking Sevilla team was enough for the Hammers to go out and play their natural game at The Boleyn and secure a good 3:1 result on the evening to book their place in the next round of the competition, one which Hart has set his sights on!

A vital draw against Man City in the EPL as well as a priceless 1:0 victory over Chelsea were seen as great achievements by fans and board alike ensuring the clubs position at the top of the table..

A somewhat unfortunate result against the Magpies angered Hart as his team created a dozen chances more so than the home team, eventually ending in a 2:1 loss!

Hart brings in Kaka

kaka.jpg

In a transfer deadline day deal, Hart announced the signing of Real Madrid star, Kaka, World player of the year winner and World Cup winner at a press conference late in the evening of the 31st January.

Hart revealed he was a long time admirer of the Brazilian playmaker and was excited to have such a player in his squad! Hart also admitted that the financial implications of bringing such a well known player to the club would far exceed the amount he spent on the player which was rumored to be in the region of 625k on a 88k a week deal for 6 months...

Kaka scored and made an assist on his debut in the 2:1 victory over Man City while being named Man of the Match!

View attachment 276275

Hart is hot property

View attachment 276276View attachment 276277

After a great season so far, Hart has been approached by several clubs looking for his services, Hart has rejected every offer that has been made since joining the Hammers back in 2011..

Rumors are flying that Hart is tipped to take the Manchester United vacancy after Jose Mourinho left the club to join struggling Bundesliga giants Bayern Munich..

100513d1282235624-shearer-local-hero-sky-sports-news-logo.png

No formal approach has been made nor has Hart declared any interest in the position.. More to follow on this story...

Hart claims Manager of the Month award

View attachment 276278

A much deserved award for Hart after a good run of results