Back to the Future: A West Ham United Story

Hart welcomes South African contingent

Itumeleng-Khune-110406-Braces_BPP300.jpg
Teko-Modise-110830-Media-BPP-300.jpg

Teko Modise signs from Sundows for 600k while Itumaleng Khune signs from Kaizer Chiefs for 950k after rejecting numerous clubs like Chelsea and Valencia..

Nice signings Raikan. Think Modise can do it well :)

Hart gets a wake up call

View attachment 269496View attachment 269495

With no wins in three Premier League games, Hart is surely eating humble pie due to his outburst a few weeks ago..

Neil Hart:

"We created a minimum of two clear cut chances per game but could just not put the ball into the net, you can take a horse to water but you can't make it drink! My style of play will take a while for the team and players to adopt, it will not happen overnight! The loss to Swansea was terrible, 93rd minute goal when we had two of our players injured with no substitutes left to make, I thought we could just hold on for the draw..."

Best and Worst player of the month:

Craig Gordon has been fantastic in goals so far, even though conceding several goals

Craig%20gordon_633572529483437500.jpg

Michael Owen has been dreadful in front of goal, missing a handful of clear cut chances

Michael-owen.jpg

Opponents get Hammered

View attachment 269516View attachment 269517

Hart's boys have eventually started to play the type of football he envisaged when taking over with a clean sweep of victories for September.

West Ham see themselves in 8th position coming into October, still 5 points ahead of London rivals, Chelsea..

Best and Worst player of the month:

From Zero to Hero, Michael Owen scores 5 in 3 games with a hat-trick against Stoke City

Michael-owen.jpg

Guy Demel after receiving a straight red for a ferocious foul in the game against QPR, even though netting in the game before receiving his marching orders... The FA have banned him for a further two games for violent conduct...

0,,12562%7E9991919,00.jpg

Good wins there mate but a very tough game next Man City away who have 6 wins in 6. Lets hope you can bring their 100 % record to an end ;)

Hammers continue to impress

View attachment 269706View attachment 269707

Hart's boys came out of a tough month with a historic win over Oil Rich Manchester City at the Etihad Stadium with Drage Scoring the winner late on in the second half.

A good result against London rivals Arsenal, even though the Gunners had the lions share of possession and created more chances, Hart had mentioned before the game he was looking to frustrate the free flowing style of football which Arsenal have adopted over the past several years...

West Ham fans should be content with the way in which their team are performing in the league so far, Hart had suggested that he was looking to finish in the top half of the table in his first season in charge...

Hart claims runner up in Manager of the Month

View attachment 269708

Only City and Mancini topped the performance of the rookie manager for the month of September.

hTPnx4Xu074EbQGSBm1H.png

"Strikers are needed"

In an exclusive interview with rookie manager Neil Hart, he admitted that he is on the lookout for new strikers to bring to the club in the winter transfer window...

"We are creating the chances needed to win games, but we are not taking them, Michael is playing well, but does not last the entire 90 minutes these days and Allesandro is used in a more creative part of the midfield, we need to bring in quality up front in order to finish games off and hopefully make top 8 this year"

Carlton Cole is rumored to be on his way out of the club in order to fund such an acquisition..

Harts Christmas wishlist:

250015985.jpg

Abel Hernandez - Palermo

The Urugyan forward is currently unhappy with life in the Serie A and has been transfer listed, Hart has made an offer in the region of £11.25m for the young strikers services...

Steven Fletcher- Wolves
Jan Chramosta - Mladal Boleslav

Kleber - Porto

Great win against City I knew you would end their 100% record :)

Looking good. I have a soft touch for West Ham because my Nan use to support them so I will follow.

Poor run of results for the Hammers

View attachment 269736View attachment 269737View attachment 269738

West Ham had one of the worst months so far this season with an injury time winner in the game against Everton from a corner, a last gasp goal from Bosselli after Nolan received his marching orders for a dangerous tackle in the 33rd minute against Wigan!

The only good to come out of the month of November was the extra time 2:0 victory over Stoke City in the Carling Cup to book their place in Semi Finals against Wolves...

The Hammers have slipped down several places in the league after a somewhat good run of form..

Hart secures the services of Kleber

ng1594208.jpg

Hart has revealed he has signed young Brazillian stiker Kleber from Porto in a deal rumored to be in the region of £4.4m who will join the club in January...

Liked the hammered pun and Kleber should score some goals. Abel Hernandez would've been better though.

Liked the hammered pun and Kleber should score some goals. Abel Hernandez would've been better though.

As soon as I offered they took him off and wanted £28m for him :) hahha! I god **** hope so dude.. none of my tactics are working... its farking frustrating!

Back to the Drawing board for Hart

View attachment 269752View attachment 269753

In the busiest time of the year with regards to fixture congestion, the Hammers have had a torrid time in finishing off games leading up to Christmas, with just one win six games, and four draws, notably against Manchester United and Liverpool with a heavy defeat at high flying Spurs, Hart must be praying that things will change...

The 4:4 thriller against Liverpool was a tough pill to swallow for the rookie manager as his team lead on several occasions before defensive errors from both centre backs lead to the equalizing goals...

i managed west ham before got them promoted i signed someone called miku at the end of the season he was championship top scorer