Back to the Future: A West Ham United Story

I hope so mate, I have never been so frustrated in a save before :) I have tried every tactic of mine, Hazza's, Goals galore and a few others.. nothing is working at all! I mean nothing!

I did beat Arsenal though which was pretty cool, it was using my 2-8-0 tactic.. might have to try that more..

haha I am managing West ham aswell atm but without the update so I had to start in the championship and yeah I find them frustrating aswell one game my side plays fantastic then the next dreadful. My first season back in the premier league is still going quite well though currently sitting 9th after 29 games. If only WHU never sold Sam Baldock in real he is doing well for me on my save could of got you some goals.

I've never seen you do so badly your FM results are normally god like.

Hello Raikan, you have nice and very very hard career, that's cool! best of luck! just wonder what tactic do you use now?

Hello Raikan, you have nice and very very hard career, that's cool! best of luck! just wonder what tactic do you use now?

thanks mate, once I decide on one which works I will let you know ;)

Raikan you may be doing bad for your standards but I think some people will agree when I say that if it was me I would be pretty pleased of were you are in the table. Stick with it and it will come good. You just need to build and buy the players you want then you will be sorted. :)

Raikan you may be doing bad for your standards but I think some people will agree when I say that if it was me I would be pretty pleased of were you are in the table. Stick with it and it will come good. You just need to build and buy the players you want then you will be sorted. :)

yeah mate :) I agree, at least its plausible at the same time, I guess its the most realistic experience I have ever had which is actually **** cool in a way!

The victories are that much sweeter...

that's funny and sad at the same time.... and none of them works?

I know mate, cheers :p

They do, most of the time I create the chances, sometimes I don't, next season will be different!

Good story and I am a West Ham fan, I am following..

Keep checking this thread every time I am on base to see if there has been a new update! Cant wait for the next one :)

tried it mate, lost and lost, tried my exploit tactic, beat Newcastle 4:1 then lost the next.. I don't want to use exploit tactics for the save either, but nothing is working! lol
you could use that guys 370 he made for his west ham save where he won everything first year ho wait it only worked for him so scrap that lol