Back to the Future: A West Ham United Story

12th in the league after 20 games played is still pretty decent and I can see you finishing a few places higher then that atleast :)

use hazz 433 you will have no worrys then

tried it mate, lost and lost, tried my exploit tactic, beat Newcastle 4:1 then lost the next.. I don't want to use exploit tactics for the save either, but nothing is working! lol

12th in the league after 20 games played is still pretty decent and I can see you finishing a few places higher then that atleast :)

I guess its pretty realistic :) which is nice for a change! not used to having such bad results I guess :) but that makes it more interesting and more challenging which I accept gracefully!

You lose some you win one

View attachment 269941View attachment 269942

A disastrous month for rookie manager Neil Hart and the Hammers, even though sitting comfortably in 11th position with 3 games in hand, Hart failed to capitalize on the situation to take points off the easier games of the season.

The Carling Cup Semi Final exit at the hands of Wolves and being dumped out of the FA Cup by Bristol City only compounded the misery which Hart finds himself in...

Transfer-Deadline.jpg

Hart captures three players in the 11th hour...

16720_ori_jorge_fucile.jpg

Jorge Fucile joins the Hammers on a 4 year deal from Fc Porto, the second acquisition from the Portuguese giants so far this transfer period in a deal worth £4.4m

1907998.jpg
250006113.jpg

Stefan Savic and Jonjo Shelvey join up with the Hammers on loan from Manchester City and Liverpool respectively until the end of the season

Owen falls from grace, once again

In a bazaar turn of events, Hammers top goal scorer, veteran forward Michael Owen cancelled his contract with the club at a cost of 600k in the middle of January...

It is believed that Owen was upset with the lack of discipline showed at the club and publicly stated his concerns only days before his request to cancel his current contract with newly promoted West Ham..

Owen still finds himself without a club and rumors are flying around as to why he would cancel such a lucrative contract..

Last edited:
Good signings and Owen showing no dedication to the club there but if he didnt want to be at the club it is probably best he left.

Solid signings there mate and let's hope someone can step up to the plate now that Owen is gone. How has Kleber been doing?

Shame about Owen mate, thought he might be good for you. Good signing in Savic good central defender. How come you got so many games in hand? And keep up the good work, COYI!

Shame about Owen mate, thought he might be good for you. Good signing in Savic good central defender. How come you got so many games in hand? And keep up the good work, COYI!

yeah I know, pity.. I have no clue mate, I only saw that when I was uploading it ;) cheers

West Ham United paying the Penalty

View attachment 269989View attachment 269991

The West Ham United fans must be fuming at the amount of penalties that their team have given away this month, unable to finish of games is starting to take its toll on the manager... One penalty per match on average so far and things are not looking up for Manager, Neil Hart...

With just one goal in six games, Kleber's woes continue in front of goal with a glaring miss with the goal at his mercy during injury time against Stoke City, this proves that things are not going at all as planned for the team and their manager...

Wellington Nem wins Young player of the month

View attachment 269992

News that Wellington Nem has been voted the Young Player of the Month for January has been the only beacon of hope in a dismal month that has been February, with eight games played in total, the squad struggled with the busy schedule and fatigue was clear in the performances of some of the players...

Hopefully once the new players gel and settle in at the club the wins start coming in more frequently :)

Hopefully once the new players gel and settle in at the club the wins start coming in more frequently :)

I hope so mate, I have never been so frustrated in a save before :) I have tried every tactic of mine, Hazza's, Goals galore and a few others.. nothing is working at all! I mean nothing!

I did beat Arsenal though which was pretty cool, it was using my 2-8-0 tactic.. might have to try that more..