Back to the Future: A West Ham United Story

thanks to everyone who has been following this, however, the site is really slow and I don't feel that I am going to continue updating the thread, I am just rather going to play the game, if you want, I will update the season's as I go along..

thank you again :) peace
nooooooooooooooo plz no well its been good mate can you send me your tac with the 3cb plz

thanks to everyone who has been following this, however, the site is really slow and I don't feel that I am going to continue updating the thread, I am just rather going to play the game, if you want, I will update the season's as I go along..

thank you again :) peace
Can't you carry on? The site is running smooth again.

could you upload the save so we can have a go at it until FM13 comes out?

could you upload the save so we can have a go at it until FM13 comes out?

I tried uploading it several times via mediafire, but it always crashed..

is there another site that I can try that is more trustworthy? maybe I can upload it via Fm-base..

is anyone else keen for it? Some new member asked me to check out his tactic (which was well set out but did not work that well away from home and sometimes at home, I made dozens of changes to it but kept the 433 amc formation and I must say it is a very good tactic, so if anyone wants the save and or the tactic, let me know and I will upload it)

200px-West_Ham_United_FC.svg.png

High flying Hammers

The save had been uploaded to play! Download below!

Download the Hammers save (148mb)

AT least leave in style. do one last update about you resigning or something. leaving this way leaves it wide open.

Oh and yeah i'm trying the save. just downloading it now

200px-West_Ham_United_FC.svg.png

High flying Hammers do the double

View attachment 277705View attachment 277706

West Ham fans can be delighted with their manager Neil Hart after taking the club to its second consecutive Premier League title and Champions League title beating Benfica 4:0 in the final, completing a famous double!

Along the way Hart also picked up the Club World club Championships!

real-madrid-logo.png

A new era begins in the life of Hart

View attachment 277707

Hart was offered the managerial vacancy at the worlds richest club, an offer like that could not be refused.. Hart was excited about working closely with Cristiano Ronaldo and Sakho!

Thanks. The story now feels complete.
By the way i just this moment played your save and i have to say it's brilliant, but i don't like it. Its been formed by some-one else, not me so it just doesn't feel right. But it's still brilliant

Thanks. The story now feels complete.
By the way i just this moment played your save and i have to say it's brilliant, but i don't like it. Its been formed by some-one else, not me so it just doesn't feel right. But it's still brilliant

I completely agree with you! why not then retire (me) then start with any club of your choice and go from there from fresh if you want?

start with Real :p

I completely agree with you! why not then retire (me) then start with any club of your choice and go from there from fresh if you want?

start with Real :p

Now that I think of. I should. Maybe i could see how liverpool are doing, maybe look at a few potential signings.
And could you please look at my story. its not started yet as the poll is still going but if you could vote that would be great
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/football-manager-2012-stories/105837-tom-barnes-legend-making.html.

I'm doing it. Into the CL final after beating Barcelona 3-1 on aggregate!

Raikan, you're brilliant mate. i'm gonna download it and see what kinda transfers you made and will start (finally....) my Leeds United game... i'm gonna visite more on this site when fm13 come out :)