Back to the Future: A West Ham United Story

nice to see you dint jump ship some nice signings you have made and i see you made a shed load from sales well done now you have to win everything

200px-West_Ham_United_FC.svg.png

West Ham splash the cash

28suips.jpg

View attachment 276491

Hart, a long time admirer of the talented, flamboyant winger Omar Abdulraham was signed from CSKA Moscow for a record fee of ?21.5m after a successful season in Russia.. Hart was eager to see his most expensive signing in the Premiership.

33yq7sw.jpg

View attachment 276490

Spanish centreback Inigo Martinez joins form Soceidad for a fee of ?9.25m to play alongside Zouma in the heart of the Hammers defence.

With both of these signings, the fans are drooling at seeing these youngsters in action!

A fond farewell to Valencia

Antonio-Valencia-001.jpg

Antonio Valencia bids farewell to the club he spent only one season with after signing from Manchester United.. Hart admitted that the player had not performed as well as he had hoped and was starting to decline as a footballer... The other reason is that Hart made a ?7m profit off the Ecuadorian selling the winger to newly promoted Nottingham Forest for ?9.75m

Im looking at Sebastian Corchia for my Boro squad once I'm into the premiership! How is he performing?

Im looking at Sebastian Corchia for my Boro squad once I'm into the premiership! How is he performing?

have not started the new season but on pre-season, very well! a few assists, however, I am making a new tactic that uses 3 cb's...

raikan, get a life you ******* moron. **** some girls, get a job, do something.

Martinez is great and some great deals, especially Fierro on a free. Anyway I'm singing we are the champions now.

DON'T TALK TO RAIKAN007 LIKE THAT!!! HE HAS A LIFE!!! HE IS ENGAGED AND HE HAS A JOB!!! SO SHUT THE **** UP YOU ****!!!

wow, good morning :) what a nice surprise! cheers for all the comments guys, must be some member that was banned previously and has it out for me.. anyway!

if you do re register as a member fosfo1985 and read this:

1) I have a fantastic job for my age, I earn more than you will ever probably earn
2) I have a gorgeous fiance', a beautiful 4 bedroom home and have *** regularly

so I do not know why you would assume these things when you don't even know me :)

wow, good morning :) what a nice surprise! cheers for all the comments guys, must be some member that was banned previously and has it out for me.. anyway!

1) I have a fantastic job for my age, I earn more than you will ever probably earn

so I do not know why you would assume these things when you don't even know me :)

No problem. I would do anything to stop low-lifes like fosfo1985 abuse the people that contribute to the site like you.

Erm whats the word im looking for, oh yeah *Bossed!

wow look like some 1 has not had there happy pills today ho well hope you like your ban moron keep up the good work raikan and relese the tac with 3cb might give it a go

thanks to everyone who has been following this, however, the site is really slow and I don't feel that I am going to continue updating the thread, I am just rather going to play the game, if you want, I will update the season's as I go along..

thank you again :) peace