Back to the Future: A West Ham United Story

It worked and great job with signing Kaka even though he must be in his 30's now?

nice going mate how old is kaka

Kaka is 33 :) I only signed him for his boost in shirt sales and for 6 months as I was also trying out a new tactic I made with an AMC (the one I actually beat City with away from home with 4 ccc's to their 0) and about 65% possession :)

Great story mate.

I had the same problem with the inbox text colour. If you completely remove any skins you've downloaded out of the SI folder it should go back to normal. It worked for me anyway.

Great story mate.

I had the same problem with the inbox text colour. If you completely remove any skins you've downloaded out of the SI folder it should go back to normal. It worked for me anyway.

that is very strange how that would work :) but thanks, I have gone back to my favourite skin, Plainskin!

thanks for the comment! glad you enjoying it!

update coming a bit later

Kaka is 33 :) I only signed him for his boost in shirt sales and for 6 months as I was also trying out a new tactic I made with an AMC (the one I actually beat City with away from home with 4 ccc's to their 0) and about 65% possession :)
you made a new tac is it any good hold the phone rakian makes a tac and i ask if its any good thats like asking roo if he likes older women lol if you need test ill give it go and keep up the good work loving the story

Kaka retired at the age of 32 on my Southampton save!! Dunno why though

Kaka retired at the age of 32 on my Southampton save!! Dunno why though

he is retiring now :) HUGE update coming now! ITS GOING TO BE AWESOME!

lol Kitchin :p Its called pass and move! it actually is quite similar to how United played last night which was fun to watch!

going to use it more this year and if its any good I will post it up here ;)

fantastic story! i think i'm going to stop doing mine and just be reading this:D

200px-West_Ham_United_FC.svg.png

West Ham United celebrate a historical Double!

barclays-premier-league-trophy-480x320.jpg
UEFA-Champions-League-Trophy-Best.jpg

View attachment 276448View attachment 276450View attachment 276445View attachment 276449View attachment 276447View attachment 276446

West Ham United have done the impossible! Talented manager Neil Hart has lead the Hammers to a historical Premier League trophy as well as the Champions League trophy this season, fans and players a like are still in shock at this monumental achievement!

The main highlights were the aggregate win against Barcelona and the 6:1 trashing of Juventus in the Champions League!

Hammers performers of the season

View attachment 276460View attachment 276459View attachment 276458View attachment 276457View attachment 276456View attachment 276455View attachment 276454View attachment 276453View attachment 276452View attachment 276451

Flavio Cioffi was in exceptional form in his debut season with the Hammers, however, a 6 week injury kept him out for the final run in while Llorrente was once again in top form scoring 22 goals in all competitions with Kleber adding a few as well, even though Kleber spent over 7 weeks in total on the injury list.

Tim Krul was exceptional between the sticks as Rene Adler spent over 14 weeks of the season suffering with injuries!

Kurt Zouma (who is not listed here) was one of the best defenders in the league!

Hart wins manager of the Year Award

9hnfyf.jpg

View attachment 276461

After a fantastic season there was no doubt that Hart would be named manager of the Year for taking his club who were touted to only come in at around 7th place to their first Premier League trophy!

Hart hot property once more

View attachment 276465View attachment 276462View attachment 276463View attachment 276464

With the end of the season managerial casualties, after a fantastic season, Hart was hot property for quite a few managerial vacancies.... Hart had declined to comment on any of the offers or rumors leaving the fans and board in limbo with regards to the clubs and Harts future...

Hello mate - good going!!! Just a quick question - how many leagues have you loaded up as playable and view and how fast do you find the game going?

I have a fairly new laptop and usually just load up the divisions in the nation that I am in as playable and anything from 8-15 as view only and usually get 4 stars for speed and performance.

Hello mate - good going!!! Just a quick question - how many leagues have you loaded up as playable and view and how fast do you find the game going?

I have a fairly new laptop and usually just load up the divisions in the nation that I am in as playable and anything from 8-15 as view only and usually get 4 stars for speed and performance.

cheers mate!

do not worry about the star system rating, it means ****** all! if you have like 4bg RAM and an i3-i7 processor then it can take up to like 20 nations easily and the game goes quickly, well to be honest, I have never played with a small db or less than 12 nations EVER in my Fm/Cm career.. so its normal for me :)

you don't wait long I can assure you :)

cheers mate!

do not worry about the star system rating, it means ****** all! if you have like 4bg RAM and an i3-i7 processor then it can take up to like 20 nations easily and the game goes quickly, well to be honest, I have never played with a small db or less than 12 nations EVER in my Fm/Cm career.. so its normal for me :)

you don't wait long I can assure you :)

Ah ok - will keep my Castel di Sangro story going until FM13 comes out and change my way of thinking then.

Oh - and thanks for making Sam Allardyce become unemployed! lol - hated him while at Newcastle (only good thing he did was sign Jose Enrique)

I have about 155,000 loaded players, more than the recommended 128,000 and it shows a three star performance and half star speed.... But it still loads as quick as a small game. I load every playable league and large continent player base.

well done son if the utd job does not come up take the city 1 or just make westham a big club just like all there fans think it is cant wait for update

you going to have to wait and see :p
update coming in 5 minutes!

200px-West_Ham_United_FC.svg.png

Hart signs new 4 year deal with the Hammers

View attachment 276471

In a space of a few days, after Hart had been linked with several large offers from City and Inter, the West Ham board offered Hart a lucrative 4 year extension....

Hart reinforces squad for upcoming campaign

images

View attachment 276473View attachment 276474View attachment 276475View attachment 276476View attachment 276477

Sebastian Corchia joins the club for a record transfer fee as Adam Matthews will now rotate as left back while Jose Angel joins Mallorca on a seasons long loan with an option to purchase at the end of the spell!

Wonderkid Serge Mioch joins the Hammers for a fee of ?5m, the excitement around the ground is evident after the youngster was revealed to the press!

Mas Exodus at the Boleyn Ground

View attachment 276472

With only a few weeks into the transfer window, Hart has been rather busy with the transformation of his squad. Several players make their way out of the club as Hart felt that these players were not going to be part of the upcoming campaign and was looking to make money to bring in new faces!