January 2018 Update:

Sam Birch
is rewarded with the last two years' excellent performances with a move that sees him join up with Scott Houghton at Manchester United, for £3.5m.

9 apps 4 goals... Not too bad... At least I'm beginning to break into the first team. And getting some trophies along the way :p

4 league goals with just 1 start and 8 sub apps niiiice. Nice move to United as well, now to establish myself with them!!

Joe Hart better look out! Nice to see I'm at the 2018 World Cup

September 2018 Update:

Cameroon beat Spain 1-0 in the final to win the 2018 World Cup.
Scott Houghton goes out on loan to Swansea for the season.
Ilija Stajic goes out on loan to Partizan Beograd for the season.

Already having 21 caps to my name is good, although I do wish Palermo would play me more often.

Made 4 apps for the Australian side, sure only one was an actually competition match but still pretty happy with that.

Wow just can't crack through the national team... Hopefully I develop well at Partizan.

could I request a SS of my career stats? Cheers

**** it. People are interested but I still haven't been sold. Destroying me...

**** it. People are interested but I still haven't been sold. Destroying me...

Hopefully you'll go somewhere you will be playing regularly so you can make a name for yourself. I'm hoping your development really kicks on soon so we can help San Marino to a spot at a major championship.

Still no intl. caps.... But at least I'm getting more games now!

**** it Tottenham! Still playing in non competitive games. Hopefully this season will be the year! Maybe a loan maybe?

Looking nice, can you put in the winners of the Champions and Europa League as well Danny?