THIS TACTIC is INSANE

First game on the season

irGJVHI.png

x29bvJ5.png

Can you post a ss of the tactic? i would like to see players roles. when i get home i'll test it for sure with my FCPorto :)

what can i do? i play now 5 matches with this tactic and its working good, i have a lot of CCC's, every match 10+/-
but i scored 2 or 3 goals.. the striker is perfect for my competition..

you have to train them as poacher, and dont swap the position, use "pick off where you last time" (assertive) always

i want test it whit a challenge from italian forum, used Dortmund :D

Started new game with stoke. This tactic is AMAZING, first 10 games unbeaten and playing really well also agaist big teams like chelsea and totteham.

first game... an incredible win vs PSG !!!!
My team is very average and tactic is far away from fluid, Hannover should be beaten easily by PSG...

First game with the tactic, played a friendly with my Man Utd save, had 51 attempts at goal, 21 on target, won the game 2-0. I did have to play Mata and Januzaj either side of Falcao because of injuries but ****, their keeper had a stormer, the ME patch is trash.

Anyone tried a drop deeper instruction for the d-line? I'm playing with a weak team with slow defenders - Lowestoft Town.

looks quite a beast!

could you elaborate a bit on type of players and attributes for positions? eg type of strikers? AML should be left or right footed?

thanks

Inter: vs Genoa 27 shots(11 on target), but lost 2:4, vs Parma 25 shots(10 on target) - draw 3:3

I think is one of the best tactic I have used in fm15!