Any results mate? good to see your still with us

Yeah, very good results, but I have been working on getting it to be an all-in-one tactic, both amazing vs weak teams and strong teams. The version I posted already is great vs stronger, but not as strong when they park the bus. I have now incorporated some features from my own Mean Machine tactic into it, and wow, the result is insane. Very strong both home and away against strong opposition, like Real Madrid, Chelsea etc, but also winning between 5-0 and 10-0 against weaker teams. Will post results soon. Meanwhile, here is the tactic :)

NB! STCL and STCR should "SWAP POSITIONS" (noone else)

Last edited:
Yeah, very good results, but I have been working on getting it to be an all-in-one tactic, both amazing vs weak teams and strong teams. The version I posted already is great vs stronger, but not as strong when they park the bus. I have now incorporated some features from my own Mean Machine tactic into it, and wow, the result is insane. Very strong both home and away against strong opposition, like Real Madrid, Chelsea etc, but also winning between 5-0 and 10-0 against weaker teams. Will post results soon. Meanwhile, here is the tactic :)
No OI mate?

World Player of the Year, 20 years old, first season!

World Player of the Year, 20 years old, first season!

i would like to try out this tactic which tactic would you recommend for the latest patch 15.3.2 post a download link as well

gona try it out with liverpool

i would like to try out this tactic which tactic would you recommend for the latest patch 15.3.2 post a download link as well

gona try it out with liverpool

Here. Remember to make sure that STCL has the instruction "swap position" with STCR. (and noone else)

Last edited:
DL/DR taking corners? Anything other i need to know before i try this? :)

well done mr L
15 key pass/game kinda insane

btw FM15 lost his magic after 2-4 month, me and my dedicated tactic tester are bored
hope FM16 i can continue bad possession

cheers~~

well done mr L
15 key pass/game kinda insane

btw FM15 lost his magic after 2-4 month, me and my dedicated tactic tester are bored
hope FM16 i can continue bad possession

cheers~~

Lets hope FM16 will be a bit more advanced when it comes to tactic creation, so that we have more to play with!

DL/DR taking corners? Anything other i need to know before i try this? :)

Plug and play, but remember to check if there are any other players than STCL and STCR who are swapping positions. I have downloaded a couple tactics from the forum, and very often this is bugged.