Balanced 4123 by Veez (13.2.2)

• Thread starter Thread starter veez
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 72
  • Views Views 10K
would love to try this with man u but i have awsome winger so would be a waste

would love to try this with man u but i have awsome winger so would be a waste

which wingers do you have? you can adapt them as strikers. i have bale playing as a wide striker and hes doing great!

got bale valencia kagawa and nem

valecia is the only one that wont play well as a striker. all the others will perform very well as DLF's on the wing. all you have to do is set them to train as strikers

here are my latest fixtures:

View attachment 301893

played 17 games, lost 1 where we played very poorly away to west ham in the cup, drew 2 very unfairly as i will show and won the rest without debate.

conceeded 12 goals in these 17 games and had 8 clean sheets. onlyconceeded 2 goals in last 8 games, one in each game of the draws shown below:

View attachment 301894View attachment 301895

here are some of our wins:

View attachment 301898View attachment 301899View attachment 301900View attachment 301901View attachment 301902View attachment 301903

Like yourself, i do love going to clubs and gutting them off surples requirement players and bringing in my own.

To see you have done so well, whats your advise? on buying and selling and contracts? to get the most out of everything.

Trying the tactic, liked your previous one!

Looking forward to giving this a whirl. Big fan of your tactics and had a lot of fun with your previous tactics. Keep up the great work!

valecia is the only one that wont play well as a striker. all the others will perform very well as DLF's on the wing. all you have to do is set them to train as strikers

well if i did that thay would never play as i have rooney liorente and damiao might try a new save with juv as thay dont have any good wingers

Like yourself, i do love going to clubs and gutting them off surples requirement players and bringing in my own.

To see you have done so well, whats your advise? on buying and selling and contracts? to get the most out of everything.

Trying the tactic, liked your previous one!

cheers! how is the tactic working for you?

in relation to buying and selling. what i always do first is identify who is surplus, and transfer list them, always for their value. when you have interested clubs you ***** the situation. if a player has quite a lot of demand and demand from financially powerfull clubs, you can probably offer him to clubs for any value below twice what he is worth. if a player has very low demand, you are better off either offering him for his value, or adding him to the unwanted list for his value. if you have players that are transfer listed but no clubs are interested in a transfer, only in loans, check if there are any players of those teams that you are interested in and if there are, make very low financial offers with player exchange. if you want to make sure players accept contracts from other clubs, put them in reserves after offers are accepted. if they complain, simply tell them their time at the club is over.

when buying, always offer non-negotiable bids. start low and slowly build up the offer, always with monthly installments and fees after league games or goals.

in terms of contracts, it is very hard nowadays, because players all ask for very high wages, and im not even gonna go into agent fess that are ridiculous. just do as best you can to be moderate with the wage budget.

i think thats about it, not much more i can think of.

ah! play a lot of friendlies in pre-season to gel the team if you had a lot of transfers. to do this best, you must select the german league when you start the game, and select the german league for the start date, which is june. this will give you a lot of time for transfers, and preseason, to get team gelled and tactics fluid before the season starts.

hope ive helped! :)

Looking forward to giving this a whirl. Big fan of your tactics and had a lot of fun with your previous tactics. Keep up the great work!

thanks mate! hopefully this one will work as well as the other ones did before the patches. let me know how you do :)

well if i did that thay would never play as i have rooney liorente and damiao might try a new save with juv as thay dont have any good wingers

lol point taken!

if you do start that new game, post some feedback please :)

finished my season with spurs, won the league and the euro cup

View attachment 301993View attachment 301994View attachment 301992

didnt lose any games in the league using this tactic, in fact in 24 games for the league with this tactic we won 20 and drew 4. overall lost just one game out of 36, against west ham for the FA cup.

overall, played 36 games, won 30, drew 5 and lost 1. scored 80 goals and conceeded 21.

would have been interesting to see the outcome if i had used this tactic from the beginning of the season.

im now going to start a new save game with a smaller club to test the tactic further.

anyone else got any suggestions for a smaller club to test this tactic with?

need some feedbackl people!! :P will upload swansea results and screenshots later today

Back