Balanced 4123 by Veez (13.2.2)

• Thread starter Thread starter veez
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 72
  • Views Views 10K
just finishing my 2nd season off with wolves after getting promoted into the prem, started using your tactic towards the end. but i have had alot of problems with suspensions and injuries. But i like it so far. I think everything you have said in the OP is true, so im just looking to buy some players more suited to the tactic, thanks for the advice on buying/selling aswell

i will keep you updated!

just finishing my 2nd season off with wolves after getting promoted into the prem, started using your tactic towards the end. but i have had alot of problems with suspensions and injuries. But i like it so far. I think everything you have said in the OP is true, so im just looking to buy some players more suited to the tactic, thanks for the advice on buying/selling aswell

i will keep you updated!

my first save was with wolves too, they are a great challenge and awesome for those of us who like to overhaul squads. o remember i sold nearly the whole squad, leaving only stearman, henessey, berra and one or two others. managed something like 40M to spend on rebuilding the squad after i sold everyone. managed to win the premier league in my 3rd season.

heres a link to my previous tactic thread where you can see some screnshots:

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...training/108655-4231-veez-patch-13-2-2-a.html

so what sort of results have you had with this tactic?

i would recomend starting a season with it to get the tactic fluid

update on shouts:

more recently with my swansea save, when playing attacking pass into space and look for overlap have been working better without get the ball forward

just played frst game of the season with swansea, away to liverpool. won 2-1!! :D we were a bit lucky though. we conceded through a set-piece, which was their clear cut chance, so although they had a few shots on, they didnt cause much danger. we should have had more chances, but were guilty of poor passing in the final third, hopefully we can build up on this result, we play villa at home next.

View attachment 302224

started with counter mentality. changed to defensive in last 10 minutes to try and hold on to the win.

View attachment 302230

just beat villa 3-1! :D started with an attacking mentality and got the lead in the 1st half, should have gone down to control or standard mentality and conceeded 1-1 at the end of the first half. 2nd half pushed on and after getting the second goal, went to standard mentality using posession shouts. socred the 3rd on the break.

great start to the season!

transfer window just closed. managed to sign nathaniel clyne on a part exchange for ki sung-yeung and some more cash on the deadline day. managed some great signings, mostly young talent.

check it out:

View attachment 302270View attachment 302271View attachment 302269

133M in transfers buuuuut....... 22M transfer expenditure. I'm very good :) lol

i'll have to slowly play the new signings into the squad, so that team cohesion isnt affected too much

a few more results:

View attachment 302292View attachment 302293View attachment 302294View attachment 302295

wigan were very lucky to get a goal in the dying minutes by kone from long range for a draw

west ham were lucky to beat me, again from long range, benayoun this time

great result away to norwich though, and a performance to go with it

lack of team cohesion is still obvious, and this latest loss against west ham has put a dent in my players confidence.

which league?
when you start there not in the league you have to go on holday till the 25 june 2013 save the game then go on holday for 1 more day and hope thay get into the bsn in england if not just reload your save till thay get up

is this like hazz 433 for fm2012 where your middle st scores over 100 and the other 2 do nothing would love some1 to make a 3-2-2-3 with wingers

is this like hazz 433 for fm2012 where your middle st scores over 100 and the other 2 do nothing would love some1 to make a 3-2-2-3 with wingers

no... definately not an exploit tactic

what would be the fun in that?

ok cool but is the middle st the 1 that get the most goals or do the other 2 score aswell?

ok cool but is the middle st the 1 that get the most goals or do the other 2 score aswell?

the goals are spread out through the team.

im working on a version that focuses more on the striker

will start a new save with juv give it a go

nice! let me know how you do. i have come to the conlcusion that the original tactic will only be truly effective for bigger teams. the version im working on now will hopefully work better

I want to try it with a lowe rleague club from Holland (FC Dordrecht). What kind of training en MP do you use? And what about shouts.

I want to try it with a lowe rleague club from Holland (FC Dordrecht). What kind of training en MP do you use? And what about shouts.

if you want to try this for a lower league, i suggest the new version im working on for smaller teams:

View attachment 302497

the concept is the same. i created this for my swansea save, as i came to the conclusion that the 4123 only works for bigger teams with gifted players.

the football played is actually very good, and it has produced some good results. im going to test it further and then post it in the OP

here is another result with the 41221:

View attachment 302501

i played counter from the start. went 1-0 up, and then again 2-1 up. conceeded 2-2 from mstake by vorm. 3-2 from a corner, then changed to attacking, which gave them more space. we had done very well to keep their chances to a minimum up to that point. michu missed open goal to go 3-3, and eventually conceeded 4-2 from another vorm mistake after a back pass.

i was very happy with the performance though. tactic is showing great potential

unbelievable, another vorm mistake cost us the win

View attachment 302507

went counter after grabbing the first goal, maybe should have pushed on. stoke are in 4th after we lost to arsenal

Back