Bale to see out contract at Spurs

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 81
  • Views Views 4K

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Wales winger Gareth Bale tells the BBC he does not want to leave Spurs before his deal expires in 2014.

More...

Let's hope he upholds this: Spurs made him, and he's loyal to the club. Good lad.

Everybody says this once in their career but only few succeed to do it. Can't see him going abroad and I doubt Harry'd let him go for anything less than £30M. And on that same note, can't see him going to Man City or Chelsea.

I'm all for loyalty unless he wants to join Man United then who cares? (A)

good on him. Loyalty is a rare thing in todays game, hopefully he will honour his word

i am happy for bale... he deserves this.. but niko kranjcar must go unfortunetly :(

What a player. But why did he have to go and be Welsh!? Giggs all over again.

i dont see why he shouldnt stay. as long as spurs dont get distracted in the race for the top 4 they can go on to bigger things at the very top level, and start challenging for the prem

stop with the bale love HE IS NOT JOINING UNITED !!!

How do you know?

You aren't one of the following people so you can't possibly know/predict what will happen:

1. Gareth Bale
2. Gareth Bale
3. Gareth Bale

i dont see why he shouldnt stay. as long as spurs dont get distracted in the race for the top 4 they can go on to bigger things at the very top level, and start challenging for the prem

ive got 200,000 reasons why he would move somewhere else seems that about the going rate for loyalty to a club these days...

saying that he will stay until the end of contract means he will be free at the end of it so he could go whereever he would like without money so this is not the best for spurs..i think it would be better for the club to sell him one year before contract expiry..of course all of that change if he re-new..
personally if he is to go then i would like to see him at Real playing for mourinho

you said you cant see why he wouldnt stay and my answer to that is someone will offer him 4 times what he is on at spurs and he will be gone without a second thought.... 99% of players only care about money not clubs or their fans.

you said you cant see why he wouldnt stay and my answer to that is someone will offer him 4 times what he is on at spurs and he will be gone without a second thought.... 99% of players only care about money not clubs or their fans.
unless you have a crystal ball or can read his mind, you cant say that

He's quite clearly waiting for his contract to run down so that teams who can't afford the £10m he's worth can make offers for him.

He's quite clearly waiting for his contract to run down so that teams who can't afford the £10m he's worth can make offers for him.

You think Bale's worth 10m?

Back