Bale to see out contract at Spurs

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 81
  • Views Views 4K
But Everton showed if you double up against him he can be kept quiet

I'm not supridsed he didn't do much against Everton, you could see he was shattered and shouldnt have been on the pitch .

---------- Post added at 03:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:17 AM ----------

RE: Crossing + assisting: It makes it a little bit easier when the target is 6'7" - Walcott could find Crouchie's head.

Yeah, he finds crouch's jhead then he nocks it down for VDV look at hoe many assits Crouch has - 5. Who do you think has been crossing them in for him.

My bad on the age front. But he's not the best RB in the world! Dani Alves for one is better than him, think Ivanovic is brilliant too. Anyway, not the point...

To be fair, I don't really get how he can not be fit for one game, then 3 days later be 100% doesn't really make sense, and Rafael just had him in his pocket all game..

RE: Crossing + assisting: It makes it a little bit easier when the target is 6'7" - Walcott could find Crouchie's head.

Also, Sergio Ramos, to add to the list of RB's. I like how Ivanovic is a CB and he still gets on that list ;)
I agree with the fitness thing though, and lets be honest, Bale has been playing brilliantly against a pretty slow Inter defence.

My bad on the age front. But he's not the best RB in the world! Dani Alves for one is better than him, think Ivanovic is brilliant too. Anyway, not the point...

To be fair, I don't really get how he can not be fit for one game, then 3 days later be 100% doesn't really make sense, and Rafael just had him in his pocket all game..

Maicon is better than Alves, Maicon is Brazils number 2 and Alves only makes the bench. Bale was just to good for him yesterday and Inter should have doubled up on him.

Maicon is better than Alves, Maicon is Brazils number 2 and Alves only makes the bench. Bale was just to good for him yesterday and Inter should have doubled up on him.

Just because the Brazil manager plays Maicon ahead of Alves doesn't make Maicon better, to be fair...

Hang on. Don't want to go 2 off topic, but if Maicon is #2 and DA is on the bench? Who's starting: Rafael?

I could've sworn DA is Brazil's first choice RB.

Obviously Bale was good, but Maicon was dreadful, if he had defended like that against anyone with a bit of pass and a half decent cross it would have been the same result.

He is a good player though, just contesting the £40m bit

I don't! Seeing Spurs with a player that has his potential... The only way it could get any worse is if Ipswich signed Messi ='(

Idiot.

*Preparing myself for an infraction, but it was worth it.*

Hang on. Don't want to go 2 off topic, but if Maicon is #2 and DA is on the bench? Who's starting: Rafael?

I could've sworn DA is Brazil's first choice RB.

Obviously Bale was good, but Maicon was dreadful, if he had defended like that against anyone with a bit of pass and a half decent cross it would have been the same result.

He is a good player though, just contesting the £40m bit

Sorry i should have explained more, number 2 as in Maicons Brazils number 2 as in shirt number lol after the keeper number 1. My bad.

Why would he want to leave Spurs? VDV join'd Spurs, i think thats enough to say they are a GOOD team!

In my opinion, he's the best left winger going at the minute, when on form, he skinned the world defender of the year 90 minutes, you don't score a hat-trick at the San Siro due to a fluke.

In my opinion, he's the best left winger going at the minute, when on form, he skinned the world defender of the year 90 minutes, you don't score a hat-trick at the San Siro due to a fluke.

Malouda?

He had a very good 180 minutes against Inter Milan (Though, it's more like 150 since he wasn't in the game before his hat-trick at San Siro..) but I think Malouda is better than him tbh.

Just my opinion, debate amongst yourselves, I'm off.

Malouda?

He had a very good 180 minutes against Inter Milan (Though, it's more like 150 since he wasn't in the game before his hat-trick at San Siro..) but I think Malouda is better than him tbh.

Just my opinion, debate amongst yourselves, I'm off.

Obviously i would agree but i have more reason to as i have seen every minute Malouda has played this season.

Obviously i would agree but i have more reason to as i have seen every minute Malouda has played this season.

Whilst I agree with you, please dear god don't pull the "Oh I've watched him all season" ploy. Really gets my goat, that one.

Whilst I agree with you, please dear god don't pull the "Oh I've watched him all season" ploy. Really gets my goat, that one.

Why, im just saying i have seen more of Malouda so maybe its unfair for me to say who has been the best.

Back