ball winning midfielder - other than moussa sissoko

ibo-cool

Banned
Reaction score
hey guys i am managing tottenham and i need a really solid ball winning mid. other than moussa sissoko because man city bought him o anyway thanks in advance

huddlestone, palacios?
rodwell, defour, witsel, flamini, diarra, fellaini, vukojevic, annan, mohammed sissoko

huddlestone, palacios?
rodwell, defour, witsel, flamini, diarra, fellaini, vukojevic, mohammed sissoko
huddlestone and palacious are good but i need top class so i can compete in the CL;)

have you tried him before?? he looks good but i really need a very solid ball winnig MF not a good one only ;)

Ive tried him With Man u...He was excellent...Reads the game well and very rarely gets caught out of position as long as you instruct him right..

Moussa Sissoko, you should sign him man..i got m'vila for 8 mill fter a month of tapping him up too

Moussa Sissoko, you should sign him man..i got m'vila for 8 mill fter a month of tapping him up too
man city splashed the cash on sissoko so i have no chance of getting him and what do you mean by "tapping him up" ?

man city splashed the cash on sissoko so i have no chance of getting him and what do you mean by "tapping him up" ?

dude i think you should sign moussa sissoko..and by going onto his profile and saying you will do your utmost to sign him for about a mmonth, no matter what he replies saying, and at the same time making offers of about 5 mill, then after like a month it should say 'unsettled' on players happiness..then you make a bid which could get accepted

dude i think you should sign moussa sissoko..and by going onto his profile and saying you will do your utmost to sign him for about a mmonth, no matter what he replies saying, and at the same time making offers of about 5 mill, then after like a month it should say 'unsettled' on players happiness..then you make a bid which could get accepted

Manchester City have signed him on his game, he cannot get him...

@ OP, I reckon you're looking at around 15 million, he is only 20 though but it very good and only gets better. :)

Moussa Sissoko isn't even that good of a ball winning mid for the price. Great player but too many skills and not quite aggressive enough to have in that role.

Unless you have a bunch of money to throw around, you might want to look at Cattermole. Fellaini is very good, but I've bought him in two different games and he's a tough guy to manage attitude-wise.