Balotelli homesick for Italy and doesn't like England.

Balotelli is not over rated. Fantastic player, just need to work on his attitude, I expect him to move to AC Milan in the summer.

There's something in the air in the blue side of Manchester that makes players sick. They're mistaking it for home sickness. That's my theory.

Just another spoiled pre-madonna that will most likely never reach his full potential. Such a pity...

He's overrated. People think he's a world class player, he's got world class potential that's about it.

Last edited:
He is AC Milan supporter and wants to play with Zlatan. Will end up there.

Hahaha. It's like a soap opera over at the rowdy side of Manchester.

He's a good player but needs a huge attitude adjustment. He'll be shipped back to Italy soon enough. His £24 million price tag was grossly overpaid by City.

I do believe there's a clause in his contract that City can't sell him back to AC Milan since they bought him from Inter. But that's just what I thought I heard. He can always be sold back to another Italian club and loaned out immediately to AC Milan like Boateng was this season.

Dont worry City fans, he is doing the TEVEZ/ROONEY thingy

has the potential to be world class but has a poor attitude though. seems to me like he's looking for a $$ payout to stay at the club, similar to the tevez incident.

This happened in my game,i was managing Unirea Urziceni,not Manchester City:

This kid is a spoiled brat, and there is more of these in todays football than a couple of years ago. he cant just sign and make some money without playing and then leave.

This guy makes El Hadji Diouf look like a decent bloke. What a ******.

England doesn't like you now **** off home. Whatta *****.

Was wondering when something like this will happen, good on ye Mancini another of ur **** signings

I hate him so **** much and I'm not only saying that as an Inter fan. The truth must be acknowledged, he is a great talent but he's very well aware of it and acts like the king of the pitch. His attitude and ego is the worst I've seen and it'll hurt his reputation as a footballer. If it wasn't for that alone, more people would recognize him for the talent and player he really is.

I hope he fails in the future.