Balotelli homesick for Italy and doesn't like England.

I think its known as a personality disorder.
agreed, hes had issues stemming from abandonment, and lack of acceptance in italy, and when you couple that with incessant racism, and a spiky attitude, you get one very angry short tempered young man. That doesnt mean hes blameless, he has to work harder becuase people in england will certainly accept him if he does, but it doesnt mean people should just go round calling him a **** because he happens to be a footballer.

why people hate tevez he is a awesome player ??

Balloteli go home City could have signed someone better for half the price :p

Disagree, name someone better than him who's available for half the price?

I'm not on the same wave length as you here, what are you on?

Sorry, simply put, everybody's a **** sometime, especially at age 20... He needs guidance, not criticism or rejection.. Mancini knew what he was getting into when he signed him, did he not?

Sorry, simply put, everybody's a **** sometime, especially at age 20... He needs guidance, not criticism or rejection.. Mancini knew what he was getting into when he signed him, did he not?

I agree, but there's a limit to how much of a **** you should be. He's had warnings everywhere he's been and he's done numerous amount of stupid things, Mourinho said that he's never met a player with such a bad attitude.

He does need guidance, but maybe he'll mature one day.

I agree, but there's a limit to how much of a **** you should be. He's had warnings everywhere he's been and he's done numerous amount of stupid things, Mourinho said that he's never met a player with such a bad attitude.

He does need guidance, but maybe he'll mature one day.

I agree, he's been a headache to any team or manager he's been in... I'm just playing devil's advocate here, since I feel people are quicker to judge than to actually think about the matter...

And if you think about it, Balotelli's a gem of a player, good enough to play anywhere he wants, and he is young enough to turn this situation around... Motivation and enthusiasm are the keys here, I believe...

A bit off topic, but I'd say as well that man city's not the most stable of clubs, and seems to be bound by money... I'm not an expert, but it seems to me a hard place to strive on...

lol

Man City goal: I don't mean this in a rude way, but that might just be the laziest hat-trick in Premier League history. Adam Johnson is fouled in the area by Marc Albrighton, it's a stonewaller, and Mario Balotelli strolls up, barely even moving, to fire it into the corner and complete his treble.

Beeb

The lad has had a really tough up bringing worse than anyone could imagine i believe. This is the way he is and i like people like this in the game.

Man City's hat-trick hero Mario Balotelli: "I am always happy, even when I don't smile. But I feel a striker has to score. It is my job. That is why I don't smile. I am still happy and I can score more. I am very happy even if the journalists in Italy say I want to go to Milan. I am here and I am working hard in training. I want to be an important man for this team and the results are on the pitch."

- Balotelli quote on the BBC.

he's upbringing was ******. he had life threatening illness when he was little, was fostered to another family (which was problematic later in life) and suffered racism in italy. of course he's going to be not right in the head.