Balotelli homesick for Italy and doesn't like England.

**** are milan just buying all attitude-problem players available? cassana ibra robinho dinho prince boateng and now they want balo? that dressing room must be huge, with all those egos. ah yes on balotelli. it is so so obvious he isnt interested ive said this a million times. massively overrated/overpaid and i dont even think he looked very hardworking and interested in milan let alone manchester! personally, he's about as good as adebayor. misses 3, scores 1. sneijder= 13.5 mill. vdv=8 mill nasri=13 mill- balotelli=24.5 mill?! theres a problem......

great player but has a horrible attidude, not surprised to hear this to be honest.

He's 20 for christ's sake, he's just a kid...He got lost somewhere along the way, and just needs someone to go and get him on track..
And if Mancini thought he could be that someone, well, he gotta do something, before Balotteli turns into a complete flop, like so many young stars..

Ha, he's just scored a penalty for City.

Was his celebration lifting his shirt to reveal:

"I want to go home!"?

Anyway, therein lies the problem of having billions of pounds to waste, players like Tevez and Balotelli will kick and shout until they get a pay-rise - he's only been here for 4 months for crying out loud - What a waste of space, Rooney has set a precedent and it's ruining football.

Was his celebration lifting his shirt to reveal:

"I want to go home!"?

Anyway, therein lies the problem of having billions of pounds to waste, players like Tevez and Balotelli will kick and shout until they get a pay-rise - he's only been here for 4 months for crying out loud - What a waste of space, Rooney has set a precedent and it's ruining football.

Really? Lol if that's true.

that'd **** off a few fans is he's done that.

Haha, almost certainly not! I meant it as a joke - sort of failed :S

Now I know that it was a joke, it's actually quite funny ;)

Knowing Mario, I wouldn't put it past him doing something like that, but you can't question his ability.

people forget that he is a very troubled player, he's had a LOT of issues.

people forget that he is a very troubled player, he's had a LOT of issues.

Doesn't excuse him being a **** though...

Mario Balotelli has made it 3-0 vs Villa - Don't want to play City in this form :S - They've learnt how to attack, but tbf - Villa can't defend... /o\

Another goal for Balotelli. He's on his hat-trick just 27 mins in!

edit, forgot to quote

---------- Post added at 08:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:31 PM ----------

Doesn't excuse him being a **** though...

Most people here are the same though, they just don't have the popularity Balotelli has...

I'm not on the same wave length as you here, what are you on?

This - Are you saying most people have had a lot of issues but aren't as well known as Balotelli so don't make a fuss? :S

why people hate tevez he is a awesome player ??

Balloteli go home City could have signed someone better for half the price :p