Balotelli: "I'm better than Fabregas & Rooney"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ewinter94

Reaction score
Mario Balotelli has been named the best young player in Europe - and claims he hasn't heard of second-placed Jack Wilshere.

The troublesome Manchester City striker won the prestigious Golden Boy award voted organised by Italian newspaper Tuttosport and voted for by journalists across Europe to recognise the most talented player Under 21.

Highly rated Atletico Madrid goalkeeper David de Gea - wanted by Manchester United - is third, but it is runner-up Wilshere who got Balotelli scratching his head.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...bregas--Ive-heard-Wilshere.html#ixzz18ke0hS5t

What a ****! The lengths this guy goes to to look like a ******* are unbelievable.

At least Wilshere can tell the difference between a glove and a hat.

Mario needs to keep his mouth shut- If he carrys on like this, NO Club will want him and his career will be ruined. He's nowhere near the standard of Rooney & Fabregas yet- Maybe in 4/5 years time, but for now he needs to focus on his career and play well. Not make stupid comments in the media, to big himself up.

his talent is without question, its his attitude that sinks hims

Balotelli IS better than Rooney, both off form at the moment but Rooney is just one of those mistakes that everyone gets caught up in, guys a fat ****.

Balotelli > Fabregas? Different positions, but 'lol no' springs to mind

At least Wilshere can tell the difference between a glove and a hat.

You are my hero. I would be interested in reading your opinions in blog form.

This is exactly what he doesn't need.

The quicker he learns his place the better off he will be in the long run.

This lad is going to be fun to watch and listen to and he has not dis-appointed here. Although he is wrong but at the moment he is proberly playing better than Fabregas.

This lad is going to be fun to watch and listen to and he has not dis-appointed here. Although he is wrong but at the moment he is proberly playing better than Fabregas.
he really isnt. he has been pretty poor all season

TAlthough he is wrong but at the moment he is proberly playing better than Fabregas.

Which Balotelli were you watching last night? He was awful.

Cesc could show up half-asleep and win matches.

Haha what a big head, if he was actually that good i wouldn't mind letting him show off his ego and **** personality, however...

in a game that could have sent city top last night, he was bambi on ice, try comparing yourself to the likes of Michael Ricketts of this world, we may agree with you then.

Only one way to shut him up. Balotelli v Holloway, rap battle!

he really isnt. he has been pretty poor all season

Which Balotelli were you watching last night? He was awful.

Cesc could show up half-asleep and win matches.

For a lad coming to a new country etc and he has had hin injury problems also. Fabregas this season for me has been disgraceful, you can clearly see hes head is somewhere else. He is the kind of player i would have liked Chelsea to sign, everyone seems to hate most of our players anyway so he would fit right in lol.

For a lad coming to a new country etc and he has had hin injury problems also. Fabregas this season for me has been disgraceful, you can clearly see hes head is somewhere else.

Fabregas = Disgraceful oO)

Sort yourself out.

For a lad coming to a new country etc and he has had hin injury problems also. Fabregas this season for me has been disgraceful, you can clearly see hes head is somewhere else. He is the kind of player i would have liked Chelsea to sign, everyone seems to hate most of our players anyway so he would fit right in lol.
no chance, fab has also had inury problems. Balotelli,s problems are nothing to do with settling in a new country, been watching him long enough to know that. He's short tempered becuase of the issues he had growing up and in italy, but there is no excuse for his laziness

Fabregas = Disgraceful oO)

Sort yourself out.

I think you will find i am already quite sorted. This season he has been very poor. end of.

---------- Post added at 06:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:19 PM ----------

no chance, fab has also had inury problems. Balotelli,s problems are nothing to do with settling in a new country, been watching him long enough to know that. He's short tempered becuase of the issues he had growing up and in italy, but there is no excuse for his laziness

Whats the excuse for Berbatovs laziness then?? Football needs characters like this other wise it will get boring very soon. Fabregas's head is not at Arsenal every man and his dog can see that.

Balotelli is an utter halfwit. Keep your big mouth shut and do your talking on the pitch. Oaf.

His attitude is dreadful, he is a very talented lad though.

I think you will find i am already quite sorted. This season he has been very poor. end of.

If you think Balotelli has been better than Fabregas this season then you haven't watched much of either of them..

Status
Not open for further replies.