Balotelli: "I'm better than Fabregas & Rooney"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you will find i am already quite sorted. This season he has been very poor. end of.

---------- Post added at 06:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:19 PM ----------

Whats the excuse for Berbatovs laziness then?? Football needs characters like this other wise it will get boring very soon. Fabregas's head is not at Arsenal every man and his dog can see that.
wtf the **** has this got to with berbatov? this not even about fabregas. you're clearly trolling.

If you think Balotelli has been better than Fabregas this season then you haven't watched much of either of them..

Well thats where your wrong. Neither have been great granted but from what we are used to from Fabregas we are not getting a percentage of that and i wonder why.

Odd how often people will jump to criticise Balotelli's attitude but not even mention the fact that Wilshere is, although not as bad, no saint himself.
Oh, and going by this season alone, Balotelli has been better than Rooney and Fabregas.

Mourinho wasnt able to give this kid the head he needed. No1 will be able to do it. Wasted tallent.

For a lad coming to a new country etc and he has had hin injury problems also. Fabregas this season for me has been disgraceful, you can clearly see hes head is somewhere else. He is the kind of player i would have liked Chelsea to sign, everyone seems to hate most of our players anyway so he would fit right in lol.

And being sent off...

wtf the **** has this got to with berbatov? this not even about fabregas. you're clearly trolling.

U bought up the laziness taught about Balotelli but obviously you have different views if its one of your own ay. This thread is somewhat about Fabregas as Balotelli states he is better then him. Its in the title.

one thing about balotelli is he is a attention seeking little ***

Odd how often people will jump to criticise Balotelli's attitude but not even mention the fact that Wilshere is, although not as bad, no saint himself.
Oh, and going by this season alone, Balotelli has been better than Rooney and Fabregas.[/QUOTE]

NO YOUR WRONG, YOUR NOT ALLOWED A DIFFERENT OPINION. :p

'There's only one that is a little stronger than me: Messi,' he said of former Golden Boys. 'All the others behind me.

LOL Balotelli reckons he's second best player in the world.

I think you will find i am already quite sorted. This season he has been very poor. end of.

He would walk into every team in the world, end of.

Whats the excuse for Berbatovs laziness then?? Football needs characters like this other wise it will get boring very soon. Fabregas's head is not at Arsenal every man and his dog can see that.

And are you really going to turn another thread into a battle against the "amazing" Chelsea...

I think you'll find yes football needs drama, however football doesn't need unappreciative, money grabbing, stroppy, egotistical players that take for granted the fantastic opportunity they have at being a professional footballer.

some of the comparisons you make are nonsensical. Im not even going to waste my time in telling how the comparision doesnt even work.

Regardless Balotelli has stop hiding behind the issues he had in italy. Mancini can only mother him so long. having said that, this is the Daily Fail so i wonder if his words have been twisted

Oh, and going by this season alone, Balotelli has been better than Rooney and Fabregas.
What does 'better' mean? Goals? Assists? Completed passes? 'Better' is a pretty vague term. Regardless, going of stats alone means nothing. If Rooney or Fabregas plays as well as we know they can, both of them are much better players than Balotelli. Not that any of them have been performing up to expectation this season.

I wonder what Jerome Boateng think about this then.

He's not the better than Fabregas, and he certainly isn't the 2nd best player in the world, not just yet any way.

He would walk into every team in the world, end of.

And are you really going to turn another thread into a battle against the "amazing" Chelsea...

I think you'll find yes football needs drama, however football doesn't need unappreciative, money grabbing, stroppy, egotistical players that take for granted the fantastic opportunity they have at being a professional footballer.

So much for me brining Chelsea up in every thread. You have a problem mate. I never said Fabregas wouldn't walk into any team did i??? I just said he has been poor this season because his head has been somewhere else.

Good player, absolutely shocking attitude. Such a ****.

I hope he plays when City play Wolves and hopefully Karl Henry et al with boot him back in his place.

So much for me brining Chelsea up in every thread. You have a problem mate. I never said Fabregas wouldn't walk into any team did i??? I just said he has been poor this season because his head has been somewhere else.

In the little games he's played, he has been good this season.. I really don't know what your talking about. Granted, he had a bad game when he came on against united, but he was coming back from injury. 12 starts, 5 goals, and 8 assists suggests your theory is wrong.

Don't just listen to the pundits when you form your opinion.

You are an arrogant newb. What achievement did you get during your spell in Inter and now Man City?
Is this Mario your sensei?
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kk9oa_PiXAk"]YouTube - New Mario Bros. Movie Trailer | The Game Station Exclusive![/ame]

balotelli would make a good championship striker in my opinion. Maybe in the future would fit into a top 5-10th prem club playing 1st team. What's his heading rating like on FM11? because i would imagine it would be 20 considering how big his head is.

Status
Not open for further replies.