Balotelli: "I'm better than Fabregas & Rooney"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mario needs to keep his mouth shut- If he carrys on like this, NO Club will want him and his career will be ruined. He's nowhere near the standard of Rooney & Fabregas yet- Maybe in 4/5 years time, but for now he needs to focus on his career and play well. Not make stupid comments in the media, to big himself up.

In 4/5 years rooney and Fabregas will be in their peak

'I am delighted to receive the award, but who else would have won if not me? Two years ago I finished sixth and then fourth in 2009. Now it's my turn, no?

Is it just me thinking that he hasn't actually done THAT much yet?

He's such a ****, clicking on his "personal" screen in my save just crashed the game.

But seriously, if he keeps running his mouth like that and not really backing it up with anything on the firled he'll just be "Mario Who?" in three or four years.

To me is a surprise they chose Ballotelli, tbh.

About what he said....well, no comment required. They speak by themselves about him.

balotelli would make a good championship striker in my opinion. Maybe in the future would fit into a top 5-10th prem club playing 1st team. What's his heading rating like on FM11? because i would imagine it would be 20 considering how big his head is.

Are you taking the **** or what?

Well, I've got to say this for the lad, he keeps his name in the press!

i think having an Englishman second at the age of 17/18 is something to be proud of - in Wilshere we have a real gem

when Balotelli was 18 he finished sixth so Wilshere is better than Balo was at 18 and he's currently playing better and isn't a complete **** - Wilshere will probably win the Golden Boy for next couple of years

It doesn't matter how much talent he/anyone thinks he has when his attitude is so disgraceful that he will never be considered a great player unless he sorts it. He hasn't been good since he joined city and I thought this would be the case due to his attitude. If Mourinho can't control him, who can? Wenger perhaps? He isn't anywhere near as good as Fabregas or Rooney. He may have the talent but that doesn't matter if you can't use that talent due to having an appalling attitude. He shoudln't have won the 'Golden boy' award anyway.

It doesn't matter how much talent he/anyone thinks he has when his attitude is so disgraceful that he will never be considered a great player unless he sorts it.

If that's the case, why are players like Maradona, Rivaldo, C. Ronaldo, Drogba etc. considered great players? Oh wait, because however much of a cocky **** each one may be, they are/were great players. Attitude doesn't make a difference when players have that kind of quality.

If that's the case, why are players like Maradona, Rivaldo, C. Ronaldo, Drogba etc. considered great players? Oh wait, because however much of a cocky **** each one may be, they are/were great players. Attitude doesn't make a difference when players have that kind of quality.
But he is not of that kind of quality. In the grand scheme of things he is nothing special - he just thinks he is. The quicker he learns that the better off he will be.

The players you have listed may have poor attitudes but they have proven that they are/were great players. Balotelli has done nothing of the sort. Those players can almost justify having bad attitudes due to the quality they have shown. Balotelli can't justify his as he has never had a season as good as those players

well it does if it prevents you from reaching your ability. which is whats happening right now

The players you have listed may have poor attitudes but they have proven that they are/were great players. Balotelli has done nothing of the sort. Those players can almost justify having bad attitudes due to the quality they have shown. Balotelli can't justify his as he has never had a season as good as those players

I never said Balotelli was a player of their quality, but, you said that if he doesn't change his attitude he can never be a great player, which is untrue. Balotelli isn't considered a great player because he hasn't proven he has that kind of quality (although he does have a lot of potential). That is why he isn't a great player, not because of the fact he's a ****.

Seeing Ronaldo and Drogba placed alongside Maradona pains me.

And it depends on what kind of attitude it is. Hard work can make average players good, and good players great. One only has to look at Messi, Tevez and Rooney to see the latter, and examples of the former are everwhere. Heskey would be utterly useless if he was lazy. Same goes for Ivica Olic, James Milner.

If Balotelli is lazy, he could end up being just a flash in the pan, a superb talent unable to build on it because of bad attitude. Ronaldinho, for example. He could still be at the top of his game. As it was, bad attitude and laziness dragged him down.

Seeing Ronaldo and Drogba placed alongside Maradona pains me.

Just to clarify, I don't think they are on the level that Maradona was - El Diego was probably the best ever. They are just examples of great players who have that kind of attitude.

It doesn't matter how much talent he/anyone thinks he has when his attitude is so disgraceful that he will never be considered a great player unless he sorts it. He hasn't been good since he joined city and I thought this would be the case due to his attitude. If Mourinho can't control him, who can? Wenger perhaps? He isn't anywhere near as good as Fabregas or Rooney. He may have the talent but that doesn't matter if you can't use that talent due to having an appalling attitude. He shoudln't have won the 'Golden boy' award anyway.

I never said Balotelli was a player of their quality, but, you said that if he doesn't change his attitude he can never be a great player, which is untrue. Balotelli isn't considered a great player because he hasn't proven he has that kind of quality (although he does have a lot of potential). That is why he isn't a great player, not because of the fact he's a ****.

The players you have no where near as bad attitudes as Balotelli and have been able to sort their attitude out to a degree that allowed them to fulfil their potential. That is what Balotelli needs to do. His poor attitude will in turn inhibit his ability to reach his potential unless he sorts it out. So yes he's not a great player because he's not got the talent right now and unless he sorts out his attitude he won't be able to fulfil his potential and therefore be considered a great player.

Cannot wait to see Jacky Wilshere make him look like a monkey (no racism intended) when they next play against each other. I've followed Mario Balotelli since he was 17, great talent but does my nut in.

How can he compare himself to a midfielder anyway, and he must be smoking something weird if he thinks he is better than Rooney. Great player atm with potential to become a top player but if he doesn't work on his attitude then he will get no where. No surprise he hasn't heard of Wilshere as he is too far up his own ***.

Status
Not open for further replies.