Balotelli: "I'm better than Fabregas & Rooney"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meh couldn't care less what Balotelli says off the field, it what he does on the field that matters.

Last edited:
francis jeffers > balotelli

he's a ****** only a mom would love

Balotelli thinks he is the second best player in the world, what a deluded fool. He is not even in Top 20, he is not even in Top 2 at City. He is just a player with potential, which might be fulfilled and in this case much likely to be wasted talent.

He has not done better than other young players to get the award and this award lost its credibility when Bebe was nominated. (I'm sure he was nominated, if not then also this award is ****).

And I love how second best player only behind Messi was not getting starts at Inter ;)

What an absolute Arrogant Ego-tistic ******. To put it bluntly. To have the shere audicity to say he hasn't heard of Wilshere is a joke. The mans a lunatic.

And as for him saying Messi's only a 'little' bit better then him at that stage in his career is the biggest bit of verbal bullshit I've ever heard. At that age Messi was being noticed by Millions, Performing Week in week out to a high standard. Where as Ballotelli scores a few goals against Blackpool and thinks hes god. We sometimes see glimmers of class from Mario, but thats not enough if your better then RVDV, Wayne Rooney and Fabregas.

Fix up you money grabbing piece of ****.

Why does everyone get so wound up by him? He's clearly talking ***** designed to get a reaction/in the press, so why does everyone give him the pleasure of more publicity?
To be fair i don't think he's actually saying these things to **** people off. He's just that arrogant he actually believes them. Which ****** people off.

Piers Morgan says things just to get publicity. Balotelli is just really deluded.

Hate to drag this moron's media time on but reading this just sums his character up:
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/856574?cc=5739
He has been through the door at city 5 minutes and now hes talking about joining up with his 'pal' Zlatan at A.C
Thing that makes me laugh is he openly states that he has dinners with A.C Milans vice president on a monthly basis

Last edited:
For a lad coming to a new country etc and he has had hin injury problems also. Fabregas this season for me has been disgraceful, you can clearly see hes head is somewhere else. He is the kind of player i would have liked Chelsea to sign, everyone seems to hate most of our players anyway so he would fit right in lol.
OK mate. If you watched Arsenal's matches other than the one vs United, you'd see Fabregas isn't going around daydreaming about Barca. He's one of the most proffessional players in the premiership and is absurdly mature, as well. His head is with arsenal

As a person Mario is a ******* of epic proprtions. However he is a very special young talent. Can't remember who it was earlier in this thread (United fan probably) who said he has been poor for City so far but 6 goals in 8 games will do me. If that's him when he's poor then i can't way to see him in great form.

It will take him time to learn about English football but when he does i can see him becoming the best player in the league.

Is he actually serious?
If he is .. **** off you nutter!

fabregas has found it easier with wilshere around wilshere and something that makes the combination of fabregas and wilshere something special and fabregas hasnt been poor wilshere has lifted weight off his shoulders

Meanwhile back at Balotellis Luxury home he is sat here laughing at everyone for getting so worked up, You think it bothers him if everyone thinks hes a tool?

Seeing Ronaldo and Drogba placed alongside Maradona pains me.

And it depends on what kind of attitude it is. Hard work can make average players good, and good players great. One only has to look at Messi, Tevez and Rooney to see the latter, and examples of the former are everwhere. Heskey would be utterly useless if he was lazy. Same goes for Ivica Olic, James Milner.

If Balotelli is lazy, he could end up being just a flash in the pan, a superb talent unable to build on it because of bad attitude. Ronaldinho, for example. He could still be at the top of his game. As it was, bad attitude and laziness dragged him down.

How many games have you watched where Maradona has played?

would of thought he won young el hadj diouf of the year

Not possible... Diouf has already sown it up himself! Besides no one apart from El Hadj himself can win because of how much of a ***** he is

I wanna ******* beat the **** out of him, good on the people who are racist to him, he fuking deserves it, No respect

Status
Not open for further replies.