Balotelli: "I'm better than Fabregas & Rooney"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shows Balotelli has no intrest in English football except playing for himself and earning money if he's never heard of Wilshere.

Shows Balotelli has no intrest in English football except playing for himself and earning money if he's never heard of Wilshere.

I agree man, i hate balotelli so much, im really glad he went to manchester city. if he was at utd and tried the **** he pulls, Fergie would have windmilled him until he bled from the forehead

One word will sum up what Mario needs; Therapist.

Wilshere came second at 18, Balotelli was 6th at age 18. Wilshere will win it next year if he can keep the form going.

That guy is nuts! He's not even half the player as most of his team mates, yet he has the cheek to say he's the best in England?

I think hes brilliant really. Obviously a complete douch, but a good talking point! How many players these days just drive up to a womens prison for a nose about?

Im 90% sure he would have heard of Wilshire, he just loves to try and make himself sound the best

Wilshere will be a better player than Balotelli. Balotelli will amount to nothing due to his attitude. He cant lace Rooney & Cesc's boots

Balotelli is just ignorant. He is not the best under 21 in the prem, let alone the world.

Although the bright side is that an Englishman was voted in 2nd

he isn't even the best player at City let alone in his views the best player in the Premier League, utter ****.

Fail, He is clearly Trolling the world. Good man....

This guy is an egocentric and conceited piece of ****. He is a great player but his attitude as a person still have to improve a lot.

Does no one else think that balotelli is faking all this, and like taking fun of himself? He's like a parody of a egotistical footballer. ...but anyway, much as I hate him, he is a good player, and definitely in the top few of best youngsters..but all of these award things are stupid, it's impossible to judge wilshere against balotelli, they're completly different players. On his attitude, I think his attitude off the pitch isn't much different or worse than other players He just needs to improve his on-pitch attitude as he'll get no where if he strops everytime he's tripped up

Worthington (me): No Mario, you're not.

Better than Fabr- **** off Mario, you useless ******. How on earth is he better than Fabregas and Rooney? What a ****-end.

Don't care about what he's said tbh, he's trying to be Ali, good for him. I have a genuine question here though; How has he won this award though? Did he do something amazing at Inter this year? Because from what I've seen he's been average at best in England.

Status
Not open for further replies.