BaM - The Original and The Best

• Thread starter Thread starter I7IDanny
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 411
  • Views Views 39K
It wasnt an advantage lat night when we had a 4 hour debate on one Duncan Edwards and how good he was. :P

195 GAWDDAMNIT!

Nah, had net problems with uploading screenies. So could only do the midseason update today.

Wolves sack me so I go to Juve and win the League and manager of the year (and two MOTY runners up - one of these I won after I had left the league!??)

Man City Sack me so I go to Real Madrid and win the League and 2 cups and a MOTY.

Sack me and I win will the league at my next club seems to be my tactic....

Last edited:
Midseason Update 2023-24:

Davros Lombardo is sacked by the Sheffield United board.

Who do they think they are?! I've turned them into a stable Premiership Club. My aim is to now single handedly destroy them. Not that I'm bitter and hold grudges or anything like that....

Manager of the season twice!! After being sacked so many times?! Assume i'm still at Bournemouth in the Championship?

Oh god, why? I even chose a low loyalty stat to avoid these situations -.-

Danny, what cup did I win with Milan???

2nd in the Serie A and lost out by a point. FML. Ah well better luck next year :)

Am I just sitting by myself in a room, plotting which daughter will be the next to taste my wrath? (If you know what I mean ;) )

How am i still with Schalke? Am i winning the cup or something because that league standing is terrible!

I'm I ever going to qualify for the U21's Euros :( ..... or manage a club again?

Good to see I've had a good start with WBA... Relegation. One day I'll do something news worthy...

Midseason Update 2024-25:

Yosef Johnson
takes the Aston Villa job.
Chris "Kino" Keane steps down as Ireland boss, with U21 boss Ryan Donnelly promoted to full manager.
James Beadle leaves England. He is replaced by former Real Madrid manager Joe Williams.
Jose Mourinho leaves Manchester City to rejoin Madrid, leaving James Beadle to be the new boss at the "Silva Stadium".
Joseba Muniain leaves AC Milan to join Sevilla.
He is replaced at the San Siro by Daniela Contra. (Am I the only one seeing a pattern here?)
Mike Wazowski is back on form, being sacked by Fulham.
Rumours are that long-suffering Peterborough boss Bobo Balde will leave at the end of the season after refusing new contract deals.

Back