BaM - The Original and The Best

• Thread starter Thread starter I7IDanny
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 411
  • Views Views 39K
fml. sacked by Fulham. why didn;t i stay at Bournemouth. now at some crappy scottish club. fkin inverness

ok in all seriousness have I just given up? I need my daughter urges pleased

At Hearts for two years... I haven't even been sacked this time :o

swear my stats aren't that bad, why do I suck? :P

WTF... my career sucks. A year or two at Milwall before 2 stints in charge of the Ireland U21's, 2 stints in charge of Ireland and now I'm manager of Northern Ireland with nothing to show for my career.

Lost out on the title by goal difference! Unreal season , may be getting somewhere!

Oh <insert swear> 3rd and Champo league place.

"It's getting better and better for them."

3rd, quality. shame about losing out on the promotion :( any idea whether i made it to the final or not?

Midseason 2026-27:

Joe Williams
gives Jak Katterfield a way back into management by appointing the former Leeds boss as the England U19's manager. Let's just hope Williams doesn't have any daughters...
Joseba Muniain leaves Sevilla to take charge at Arsenal.
Daniela Contra follows her countryman to England, taking charge of her favourite club, Manchester United.
In a shock appointment, it has been chosen that former WBA and Sheffield United boss Davros Lombardi will replace Muniain at Sevilla.
Sean Collum resigns (not sacked!) from Schalke after refusing contract talks. He becomes the new Germany U20's manager.
Joe Williams enters the Worldwide Hall of Fame as he guides England to the 2026 World Cup and the 2025 Confederations Cup.
Andreas Dahnert stands down from the USA manager's seat after many years in the job.
Dahnert then takes over Fulham.
Yosef Johnson is sacked by Southampton.
Jesus Monte Roman replaces outgoing manager Alvaro Negredo at Real Betis.
Tom Horton is sacked by Leeds United.
In a shock move that didn't pay off, Sevilla boss Davros Lombardi is sacked after only 4 months in the job.
Nick Phipps is sacked by Leverkusen. He then becomes the boss of rivals Dortmund.

Starting to get a bit bored of Blackpool now ;) never gonna win any titles there :P

Oh my god , an U-20's job? For god sake what's wrong with me? From Champions league football to babysitting...

Bet some of those u19's have some fit girlfriends/ mothers/ sisters...
me_gusta_mucho_by_megustamuchoplz-d416uqk.png

Jesus my manager is ****** good but I cant keep a **** job. I need to leave England and try somewhere else!!!!

Wow... Kept WBA up on goal difference, and that obviously impressed Sevilla. Shame it only lasted for four months! Still, good times are ahead at Valencia I feel...

Back