BaM - The Original and The Best

• Thread starter Thread starter I7IDanny
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 411
  • Views Views 39K
Midseason Update 2024-25:

Yosef Johnson
takes the Aston Villa job.
Chris "Kino" Keane steps down as Ireland boss, with U21 boss Ryan Donnelly promoted to full manager.
James Beadle leaves England. He is replaced by former Real Madrid manager Joe Williams.
Jose Mourinho leaves Manchester City to rejoin Madrid, leaving James Beadle to be the new boss at the "Silva Stadium".
Joseba Muniain leaves AC Milan to join Sevilla.
He is replaced at the San Siro by Daniela Contra. (Am I the only one seeing a pattern here?)
Mike Wazowski is back on form, being sacked by Fulham.
Rumours are that long-suffering Peterborough boss Bobo Balde will leave at the end of the season after refusing new contract deals.
Lol no need to worry about U21s any more ryan...

I have not gone anywhere else then??? Bloodly ****, I'm doing pants... need to get a move on...

Season Update 2024-25:

Davros Lombardi
wins the Manager of the Year as he guides West Brom to the nPower Championship title.
Nick Phipps is sacked by Manchester United after an abysmal EIGHTH place finish.
Yosef Johnson is sacked by Aston Villa only 8 months into the job. Villa are later relegated.
Mike Wazowski joins Inverness CT.

And a congratulations to Nick Jameson who celebrates his 4500th day in charge of top-6 Premier League side Blackpool next season.

Screenshots:
View attachment 239980View attachment 239981View attachment 239982View attachment 239983View attachment 239984View attachment 239985View attachment 239986View attachment 239987View attachment 239988View attachment 239989View attachment 239990View attachment 239991View attachment 239992View attachment 239993View attachment 239994View attachment 239995View attachment 239996View attachment 239997View attachment 239998View attachment 239999View attachment 240000View attachment 240001View attachment 240002View attachment 240003View attachment 240004View attachment 240005View attachment 240006View attachment 240007View attachment 240008View attachment 240009View attachment 240010

Whoever the chairman of the American FA is... Please go die.

did i actualy leave peterborough or im going to stay there until the apocolypse

Midseason Update 2024-25:

Joseba Muniain leaves AC Milan to join Sevilla.
He is replaced at the San Siro by Daniela Contra. (Am I the only one seeing a pattern here?)

Danny, I think we should have put loyalty slightly higher :P
And how many clubs have we both managed at some point...???
Sevilla is a bit of a step down for me to be honest. Why havnt Bayern come calling yet :P

Danny, I think we should have put loyalty slightly higher :P
And how many clubs have we both managed at some point...???
Sevilla is a bit of a step down for me to be honest. Why havnt Bayern come calling yet :P

Between us we have managed... Twenty clubs :P

Knew it was a matter of time before the Sheiks wanted me. Time for domination!

Between us we have managed... Twenty clubs :P

LOL, not what I meant. How many clubs have both of us managed at one point? I know Mallorca, Sevilla, AC Milan, Malaga? Are there any others?

LOL, not what I meant. How many clubs have both of us managed at one point? I know Mallorca, Sevilla, AC Milan, Malaga? Are there any others?

OH :L

Umm, in addition to them, Bilbao and you've shared Sporting with Jesus Monte Roman. Other than that, no.

seriously what am I doing now?
Oh and most money spent on player: £1.6 mill...
[video=youtube;lq-P5bbgfhI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lq-P5bbgfhI[/video]

Jak, I want to know, do you intentionally make your manager prone to being sacked???

this game is confusing i put my loyalty as low and i have been at the posh for 13 years

[video=youtube;lq-P5bbgfhI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lq-P5bbgfhI[/video]

lol you think thats bad? my max is 1.4m! forever a cheapskate.

Am I still at Madrid or did I leave them to manage England? Either way 7 wins out of 8 for England isnt bad

Midseason 2025-26:

This was just a little mad, so bear with me:
Chris "Kino" Keane retires from football at the age of 41.
Yosef Johnson joins Southampton.
Ryan Donnelly is sacked as Ireland manager. This is where it goes crazy:
Donnelly is then hired as the U21 boss by the new Ireland manager. Donnelly then leaves Ireland U21's THE SAME DAY to jump the border by taking the vacant Northern Ireland senior job.
Nick Phipps is the new Leverkusen manager.
Cordoba sack Jesus Monte Roman.
Daniela Contra leaves AC Milan to take charge of another one of Joseba Muniain's former clubs, Villarreal.

Back