BaM - The Original and The Best

• Thread starter Thread starter I7IDanny
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 411
  • Views Views 39K
Cut it out guys take in to the PM box. When somebody checks this thread out they don't want to see two members arguing.

What are you studying?

Psychology with a double major in Creative Writing. After I am done with Undergraduate I am going back to school to eventually get my masters and PHD. I want into go to Clinical Psychology, possibly the criminal field with it. But I also write poetry, a passion so I wanted to refine my writing, and further something that has kept me afloat. What about yourself?

Psychology with a double major in Creative Writing. After I am done with Undergraduate I am going back to school to eventually get my masters and PHD. I want into go to Clinical Psychology, possibly the criminal field with it. But I also write poetry, a passion so I wanted to refine my writing, and further something that has kept me afloat. What about yourself?

2nd Year Biology, Chemistry and Physics, looking at moving into Veterinary Surgery at uni, with my insurance offer at 2 A grades and an A* grade.

Got my writing that I do to help keep me a bit sane :)

2nd Year Biology, Chemistry and Physics, looking at moving into Veterinary Surgery at uni, with my insurance offer at 2 A grades and an A* grade.

Got my writing that I do to help keep me a bit sane :)

Exactly haha that's what I mean't about my poetry keeping me afloat, I would be lost without it.

Hey Danny take note from Steve about how to talk to somebody. You want respect, you should start showing it.
Thank you Steve for giving me a real answer, and not some **** response.

Wait, so your saying Im respected on the forum??? I thought i was just the power hungry mod wannabe...
I feel special now ;)

Anyway this isnt the place for arguments sa Seano said as it will end up getting the thread closed. And im talking to BOTH of you here. Any more off topic posts will be reported so keep it about your progress. Danny will update when he can spare the time so dont ask again. :)

Wait, so your saying Im respected on the forum??? I thought i was just the power hungry mod wannabe...
I feel special now ;)

Anyway this isnt the place for arguments sa Seano said as it will end up getting the thread closed. And im talking to BOTH of you here. Any more off topic posts will be reported so keep it about your progress. Danny will update when he can spare the time so dont ask again. :)
you still are :)

OK... seems like all BaM games always go off topic sometimes ;)

Got an update coming around 1:30 GMT today.

So...

Midseason Update 2027-28:

Ryan Donnelly
is sacked as Northern Ireland boss. He then takes the U21's job in Belfast.
Yosef Johnson becomes the new Huddersfield boss.
Andreas Dahnert leaves Fulham for Wolfsburg.
Jake Moore leaves Hearts to take charge at FC Utrecht.
Daniela Contra leaves Manchester United to take charge at Joe William's old haunt, Juventus.
James King is the new name on the door at Old Trafford as he is chosen to replace Contra.
Ryan Lowe(!) leaves Nantes after 17 years in charge to take the vacant Wolves job!
Yosef Johnson is sacked by Huddersfield after only 6 months.

And:

2027-28 Season Update

Joseba Muniain
wins the Premier League Manager of the Year as Nick Jameson's Blackpool finish 3rd to net him 2nd place in the award.
Tom Horton is sacked as Aston Villa boss.
James Beadle enters the European Hall of Fame, after winning La Liga and the Manager of the Year.
Yosef Johnson tries his hand again as he is hired by Sheffield United.
Nick Phipps claims both Manager of the Year and Player's Manager of the Year as he guides Dortmund to a 2nd place finish.
Mike Wazowski leaves Inverness to join Rangers.
Jesus Monte Roman rejoins Real Sociedad.

Screenshots:
View attachment 242826View attachment 242830View attachment 242833View attachment 242834View attachment 242835View attachment 242836View attachment 242837View attachment 242838View attachment 242839View attachment 242831View attachment 242832View attachment 242827View attachment 242828View attachment 242829View attachment 242840View attachment 242841View attachment 242842View attachment 242843View attachment 242844
View attachment 242845View attachment 242846View attachment 242847View attachment 242848View attachment 242849View attachment 242850View attachment 242851View attachment 242853View attachment 242854View attachment 242855View attachment 242852

Third in La Liga behind Madrid and Barca... Happy with that! May even be able to break into the top two one day! Cheers for all your hard work Danny!

What else can I possibly do as a manager. Apart from Europe I think i've won more or less everything.

Aha hey hey. Left Nantes. Went to Wolves. Send me to EVERTON. I'll bring them back up.

Midseason Update 2028-29:

Joe Williams'
England lose out to Spain in the 2028 Euros final.
Jake Moore is sacked as Utrecht manager.
Yosef Johnson is sacked as the manager of Sheffield United.
Juventus sack Daniela Contra after a run of poor results.
Jake Moore takes the Hertha BSC job.
Daniela Contra takes the Real Sporting job.
Ryan Donnelly is appointed the Republic Of Ireland manager for the 3rd time in his career.

Sacked again. Hertha this time, hmm. Well, at least I haven't given u xD

Back