BaM - The Original and The Best

• Thread starter Thread starter I7IDanny
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 411
  • Views Views 39K
Following in my footsteps mate! Though I think City sacked me ahaaa

Haha, while I left as Manager of the Year .. then followed it up by winning Spainsh Manager of thr Year.

Might retire and give you boys a chance ;)

Alright, lads... I won't be on for the next 2-3 weeks. So Danny, you might aswell stop updating mine :L

Haha, while I left as Manager of the Year .. then followed it up by winning Spainsh Manager of thr Year.

Might retire and give you boys a chance ;)

I just set you up to win mate ;)

Like people who couldnt open a jar "I loosened that for you..." haah

Haha like I set England up for you mate .. Your only the manager you are because of me lol.

(I may have picked differnt players for England than you though! ;) )

Our stats are so close mate I've just looked lol. You have 1 more individual award, 2 cup wins, 2 promotions and 6 leagues and I have a continental ranking (only 15th tho lol) and 11 cup wins and 4 league wins

(I may have picked differnt players for England than you though! ;) )

Our stats are so close mate I've just looked lol. You have 1 more individual award, 2 cup wins, 2 promotions and 6 leagues and I have a continental ranking (only 15th tho lol) and 11 cup wins and 4 league wins

Either way I trained those players! Haha.
You must have copied my entry then .. thats the only way I can explain it haha. Now im at Madrid, I may start catching you up with cup wins.
In fact I hope I stay at a team longer than 3 seasons so I can build a project aha.

Either way I trained those players! Haha.
You must have copied my entry then .. thats the only way I can explain it haha. Now im at Madrid, I may start catching you up with cup wins.
In fact I hope I stay at a team longer than 3 seasons so I can build a project aha.

Didnt realise you were a coach! ;)

Have a look at our profiles, same win percentage overall, players bought and sold very similar, been to similar clubs, spent similar money and everything! It's weird lol

Didnt realise you were a coach! ;)

Have a look at our profiles, same win percentage overall, players bought and sold very similar, been to similar clubs, spent similar money and everything! It's weird lol

You two are basically the more successful versions of me and Steve :P

Frustrating, that my guy has 0 days in charge and I feel will never leave for any reason at all and is probably never going to get sacked. :P
-.-

Ever thought I might just be busy with college work?

Nope never crossed my mind, especially when you are posting in other threads on here. You can stop the cunty *** remarks when someone is asking a question.

Last edited:
Ever thought I might just be busy with college work?

Quit your jibba jabba and just do an update :P
*in your own time that is :)

Nope never crossed my mind, especially when you are posting in other threads on here. You can stop the cunty *** remarks when someone is asking a question.

Ah dude, take it easy on Danny, hes prepping for his A levels. Sure hes on base but I can tell you he has only played fm for about 2 hours in the past 3 days. (im never off steam and hes hardly online these days. So just be patient and the updates will come in their own time :)

Quit your jibba jabba and just do an update :P
*in your own time that is :)

Ah dude, take it easy on Danny, hes prepping for his A levels. Sure hes on base but I can tell you he has only played fm for about 2 hours in the past 3 days. (im never off steam and hes hardly online these days. So just be patient and the updates will come in their own time :)

Hey Danny take note from Steve about how to talk to somebody. You want respect, you should start showing it.
Thank you Steve for giving me a real answer, and not some **** response.

Hey Danny take note from Steve about how to talk to somebody. You want respect, you should start showing it.
Thank you Steve for giving me a real answer, and not some **** response.

You got a problem? I've had 3 hours worth of revision, coupled with 2 hours of resit work, on top of the 5 hours of standard lessons today. I've just finished properly, I come on Base and the first thing I see is that? I have a reason to be a little ****** off.

Steve's right, I'm up to my neck in work at the moment and can barely find time to play my OWN saves, never mind update this.

You got a problem? I've had 3 hours worth of revision, coupled with 2 hours of resit work, on top of the 5 hours of standard lessons today. I've just finished properly, I come on Base and the first thing I see is that? I have a reason to be a little ****** off.

Steve's right, I'm up to my neck in work at the moment and can barely find time to play my OWN saves, never mind update this.

YOU ARE ALWAYS ******! That or ******* just a ****, EVERY TIME I have asked you a question on these threads you given me some short ******* remark. Expands back to the last BAM, you were never respectful from the get go. I don't know what you have up your ***, but Im also a full time student and work 30 hours however I dont treat people like ****.

YOU ARE ALWAYS ******! That or ******* just a ****, EVERY TIME I have asked you a question on these threads you given me some short ******* remark. Expands back to the last BAM, you were never respectful from the get go. I don't know what you have up your ***, but Im also a full time student and work 30 hours however I dont treat people like ****.

What are you studying?

Back