OmegaRed

Reaction score
***BANKAI!***(By Omeg@-Red*)

Hi guys! Thats my new Tactic. I take some time to create it and
and it gave me a lot of work to find a tactic that was strong both offensively and defensively.

the hardest part for me was to think of a tactic that used the most common positions. It's a plug-and-play tactic, i used it home and away. All you need to do (and its very important) is remove "Hard instructions" on tackling list before the match starts. It must be setting as "Normal" to avoid many Yellow Cards.

About This thread:

The tactic is extremely offensive. To those who like to watch the matches like me, it is very satisfactory, as the team keeps possession and constant attack, and when your team is not with the ball, push the opponent to achieve and quickly start one atack, as the passes are very fast, the oponent is stunned. The downside however, is that you will have some yellow cards, so stay tuned to replace the player who is doing a lot of fouls. I had no problems with red cards, which were few, but yellow cards i had enough.

When i finish the league, i'll update the screens. Hope you enjoy!!!!
Feel free to comment and post your results!!!.
Sorry for the description so short, but I have no experience in creating posts, I'm new in this forum and still do not know very well how to use the tools available, or leave the post with a nice interface.

The measure that I am getting more tips, I'm updating the post to become rich in important information that by chance I may have omitted.

I've changed the name of tactic cause i didn't know that already have a tactic with the same name (sorry for that
^^)) Before: Excalibur, Now: BANKAI!

Thank you so much!!!

View attachment 143708 View attachment 143707 View attachment 143706 View attachment 143704 View attachment 143703 View attachment 143702 View attachment 143701 This poor player scored 17 goals

More Results below:

(when the season ends, i'll update with more prints). Post your results here please. I'll be very grateful for that.

View attachment 143360 View attachment 143359

Last edited:
Hopefully you will test it with other teams. Interesting formation though

No please don't change the name. I wish you more success with it than I had ;)

Seems that people doesn't even test my tactic, I don't know why. It's really a very good tactic, good attacking and defending but no one post their results, positives or negatives feedbacks, and i don't know why i cannot answer some replies, it's denied to me. Sorry writing it on your comment, but I'm new on this forum and in the others comments i cannot post my replies and my doubts. If someone could tell me why, I will thank you.

Seems that people doesn't even test my tactic, I don't know why. It's really a very good tactic, good attacking and defending but no one post their results, positives or negatives feedbacks, and i don't know why i cannot answer some replies, it's denied to me. Sorry writing it on your comment, but I'm new on this forum and in the others comments i cannot post my replies and my doubts. If someone could tell me why, I will thank you.

Your OP (Opening post) no offense but it looks like you are trolling the forum - I actually do get offended that you release a tactic with no effort in making your sales page look decent atleast - you should correct that in order for me to become interested - it hurts my eyes and I believe I'm not the only one who feels that. Look at how your text is formated - its not good mate.

I'm sorry to be so critical especially if you actually mean it and are serious about your tactic - you should use some time on editing that opening post then it will be interesting and then people will be attracted towards your tactic - Also you should also try it with several teams and show more league tables on how you go with underdog teams and top teams - that will raise interest.

Cheers mate

I gave it a go in my Northern Ireland save. I didn't understand what you mean with the tackling, but I play "instant result" so I used these OIs (no idea if it mattered).

View attachment 143274

Have to say the results are extremely promising though...
View attachment 143273View attachment 143272

To put this in perspective. My best player has 95 ability, the rest are between 70 and 89. Maribor have 35 players above 95 ability. Those starting for them here are 110-124. Basically, we shouldn't stand a chance against them. Not to mention the tactic isn't even 50% fluid cause the qualifiers start a week after my players come back from holiday. So, very promising.

Agree about the opening post though, doesn't really make you want to try it, but I'm glad I did.

Knocked out Rosenborg and HJK as well. Rosenborg are slightly better than Maribor. HJK are worse, but still 20+ average ability above us. Lucky against Rosenborg, but we really shouldn't even be in a position where luck matters against them.

View attachment 143263View attachment 143262View attachment 143261View attachment 143260

So.. we're in the Champions League group stages.. A Semi-Pro team.. That's pretty insane tbh.. We're basically the quality of a non-league (or conference) side in England.. A team full of farmers and plumbers. With a total wage budget of less than £9k a week. Looking forward to getting hammered by Juventus, Schalke and Galatasaray. We really have no business being here. Usually it takes me 5-8 seasons at least to get anywhere near European group stages when I try this in Northern Ireland.

Definitely looks like a good tactic. Think the defense could be tweaked a bit though, but hard to tell with these players.

Knocked out Rosenborg and HJK as well. Rosenborg are slightly better than Maribor. HJK are worse, but still 20+ average ability above us. Lucky against Rosenborg, but we really shouldn't even be in a position where luck matters against them.

View attachment 1061036View attachment 1061037View attachment 1061038View attachment 1061039

So.. we're in the Champions League group stages.. A Semi-Pro team.. That's pretty insane tbh.. We're basically the quality of a non-league (or conference) side in England.. A team full of farmers and plumbers. With a total wage budget of less than £9k a week. Looking forward to getting hammered by Juventus, Schalke and Galatasaray. We really have no business being here. Usually it takes me 5-8 seasons at least to get anywhere near European group stages when I try this in Northern Ireland.

Definitely looks like a good tactic. Think the defense could be tweaked a bit though, but hard to tell with these players.

Very nice - now I hope you will use the whole season with this in both the league and the ch league to see where it leads you - definitely a strong performance in the ch quals.

Cheers

not sure what you mean with tackling. who do i take off with red card? what kind of players do i need? left foot on left wing and right foot on right wing or left on right and right on left? who takes corners?

Your OP (Opening post) no offense but it looks like you are trolling the forum - I actually do get offended that you release a tactic with no effort in making your sales page look decent atleast - you should correct that in order for me to become interested - it hurts my eyes and I believe I'm not the only one who feels that. Look at how your text is formated - its not good mate.

I'm sorry to be so critical especially if you actually mean it and are serious about your tactic - you should use some time on editing that opening post then it will be interesting and then people will be attracted towards your tactic - Also you should also try it with several teams and show more league tables on how you go with underdog teams and top teams - that will raise interest.

Cheers mate
Thanks for your reply, maybe I have write something that offend someone, my English isn't that good, I'm Brazilian and really new in this game and forum. I've downloaded many tactics in this forum, all very incredible and useful. And my intention was help someone, just like i was helped. When I begin to play i didn't win nothing, and the tactics I've downloaded here helped me to win some championships. I became happy with it and think about create a tactic that could help someone too. I really apologize if i have offended someone, thats not my intention. Sorry for that, and please tell me where i miss, and i will repair.

Thanks for your reply, maybe I have write something that offend someone, my English isn't that good, I'm Brazilian and really new in this game and forum. I've downloaded many tactics in this forum, all very incredible and useful. And my intention was help someone, just like i was helped. When I begin to play i didn't win nothing, and the tactics I've downloaded here helped me to win some championships. I became happy with it and think about create a tactic that could help someone too. I really apologize if i have offended someone, thats not my intention. Sorry for that, and please tell me where i miss, and i will repair.

The Graphics of the text mate is all I'm saying - if you want maximum interest you should really go for smaller letters and make it more readable. You are not the only one this refers to - their are other people in this forum that use this style and it looks bad and I don't wanna read it - it looks like a joke a really bad joke.

Please read this - my critisism has nothing to do with your tactic thats a good thing - but your opening post does not have to be with such big letters - if you look at it you will also be able to see that your letters conflict with each other overlapping each other if you make the text smaller and less bold that doesn't happen.

this is just good advice nothing more - Its a good advice to anyone reading this

Look I did the same or actually it happened to me when the forum updated

My old thread back in fm13 - this looks horrible

View attachment 143257

This is more easy on the eye

View attachment 143256

Hope it helps you - cheers

Out shot big time in all 6 group stage matches, but only lost 1 ... This is against teams that are 70-90 ability above us in every position.. Some absolutely shocking results ...

View attachment 143255View attachment 143254View attachment 143253View attachment 143252View attachment 143251View attachment 143250View attachment 143249

I'm a bit lost for words tbh.. I don't get why this tactic works.. I just noticed it's on "Overload" mentality to, which makes even less sense to me.. maybe that's the trick though .. I haven't tried playing "Overload" in FM2016 as a underdog before this ..

League form is good, but not amazing.. 13-3-2 and top of the league as we should be .. not helping that we have to play 3 matches in 6 days several times already though.. really hard to keep condition up with a semi-pro side.. I have to manually rest everyone after every match since you're not allowed to set it in training instructions when you're semi-pro for some idiotic reason.

Anyways, big thank you to the OP for sharing .. will finish the season and try this with some better teams once I have time

I gave it a go in my Northern Ireland save. I didn't understand what you mean with the tackling, but I play "instant result" so I used these OIs (no idea if it mattered).

View attachment 1061025

Have to say the results are extremely promising though...
View attachment 1061026View attachment 1061027

To put this in perspective. My best player has 95 ability, the rest are between 70 and 89. Maribor have 35 players above 95 ability. Those starting for them here are 110-124. Basically, we shouldn't stand a chance against them. Not to mention the tactic isn't even 50% fluid cause the qualifiers start a week after my players come back from holiday. So, very promising.

Agree about the opening post though, doesn't really make you want to try it, but I'm glad I did.

Thanks for your reply. Hope you have success with it. Any feedback positive or negative are welcome. ^^)

Out shot big time in all 6 group stage matches, but only lost 1 ... This is against teams that are 70-90 ability above us in every position.. Some absolutely shocking results ...

View attachment 1061044View attachment 1061045View attachment 1061046View attachment 1061047View attachment 1061048View attachment 1061049View attachment 1061050

I'm a bit lost for words tbh.. I don't get why this tactic works.. I just noticed it's on "Overload" mentality to, which makes even less sense to me.. maybe that's the trick though .. I haven't tried playing "Overload" in FM2016 as a underdog before this ..

League form is good, but not amazing.. 13-3-2 and top of the league as we should be .. not helping that we have to play 3 matches in 6 days several times already though.. really hard to keep condition up with a semi-pro side.. I have to manually rest everyone after every match since you're not allowed to set it in training instructions when you're semi-pro for some idiotic reason.

Anyways, big thank you to the OP for sharing .. will finish the season and try this with some better teams once I have time

Shocking - I stand up and Applaud this - insane results :) - Good job by Omega now I just hope he will clean the op a bit ;)

not sure what you mean with tackling. who do i take off with red card? what kind of players do i need? left foot on left wing and right foot on right wing or left on right and right on left? who takes corners?

When i let Tackling hard, i've noticed that the team takes more yellow cards. It's a very agressive tactic, so, you have to be attempt to yellow cards, but is the only way i've found to have a good defence and interceptation as well.

The corners are my weak point. I definitely don't find a good way to take the corners, i let on auto, do set no one to take the corners. And about left foot on left wing and right foot etc, i don't have tested with many teams yet, so i've used anyone in any positions. When i have more time i'll test it and post here. Thanks for comment.;)

Shocking - I stand up and Applaud this - insane results :) - Good job by Omega now I just hope he will clean the op a bit ;)

Thank you for real. I've edited the post, I think I expressed myself poorly. really was not my intention. if something is wrong yet, please talk to me that I edit, my English is not very good and I can be writing something that is not my intention. ^^)

View attachment 1061044View attachment 1061045View attachment 1061046View attachment 1061047View attachment 1061048View attachment 1061049View attachment 1061050

this is CRAZY. what OIs did you use if any?