The Graphics of the text mate is all I'm saying - if you want maximum interest you should really go for smaller letters and make it more readable. You are not the only one this refers to - their are other people in this forum that use this style and it looks bad and I don't wanna read it - it looks like a joke a really bad joke.

Please read this - my critisism has nothing to do with your tactic thats a good thing - but your opening post does not have to be with such big letters - if you look at it you will also be able to see that your letters conflict with each other overlapping each other if you make the text smaller and less bold that doesn't happen.

this is just good advice nothing more - Its a good advice to anyone reading this

Look I did the same or actually it happened to me when the forum updated

My old thread back in fm13 - this looks horrible

View attachment 1061042

This is more easy on the eye

View attachment 1061043

Hope it helps you - cheers

Thank you for the tip. Really I have no experience in creating posts, and certainly the look is very important. I will make some changes, although I am very bad in look. Any tip is very welcome :D

Out shot big time in all 6 group stage matches, but only lost 1 ... This is against teams that are 70-90 ability above us in every position.. Some absolutely shocking results ...

View attachment 1061044View attachment 1061045View attachment 1061046View attachment 1061047View attachment 1061048View attachment 1061049View attachment 1061050

I'm a bit lost for words tbh.. I don't get why this tactic works.. I just noticed it's on "Overload" mentality to, which makes even less sense to me.. maybe that's the trick though .. I haven't tried playing "Overload" in FM2016 as a underdog before this ..

League form is good, but not amazing.. 13-3-2 and top of the league as we should be .. not helping that we have to play 3 matches in 6 days several times already though.. really hard to keep condition up with a semi-pro side.. I have to manually rest everyone after every match since you're not allowed to set it in training instructions when you're semi-pro for some idiotic reason.

Anyways, big thank you to the OP for sharing .. will finish the season and try this with some better teams once I have time

I am very pleased to know that! Really the players are very tired, but it gives opportunity to rotate the team and avoid complaints by players who are not used very often. this was a good thing I found.

Thank you for the tip. Really I have no experience in creating posts, and certainly the look is very important. I will make some changes, although I am very bad in look. Any tip is very welcome :D

hmmm...

Only bold when its important - keep the same size text and default or 3 unless it becomes to large - you can play around with fonts on something like titles - you can make titles large and bold - you can bold an important event like OI's then image below -

make sure text is not like this - below

gfgfgggfgdfgfgffgfgfgfdgdfgfdgfg
fgfg

this is better

paragraph text - 4 lines across is optimal - even I forget, but it looks good:
fgghfgfgdfgdfgdfgfdggdfgfdgdfgdfgdfgfgfdgfgfdgdfgdfgg
fgdfgdfgdfgfdgfdgdfgffgfgdfgdfgdfgdfgdfgfdgfgdgdfgdg
fgdfgdfgdfgfdgfgfdgdfgfgdfgdfgdfgfdgfgdfgdfggdfgfggfgfd
fgdgdfgdfgdgfdgdfgdfgdfgfgddgdfgdfgdgfdgdfdgfgdgdgfdd

rinse & repeat like an article :)

Take a look in my thread to get inspired if you want - my thread here

And mate thanks for listening to me I appreciate it, but I'm sure you will enjoy it much more looking at your own thread once you get it cleaned up - Do you have windows 10? - in windows 10 their is something called snippingtool - its really good for taking snap images for instance if you see a text on a website that explains something you would like to explain in your thread you can snip it and paste it as an image and make your own thread look good and it takes very little to do it - you can also use this if you run fm16 in windowed mode - for instance if you just wanna have an image of your formation and not an image of the entire screen - you can do that :)

Anyway it seems like your tactic is very promising - I actually don't have time trying it yet - I'm in the process of making my own tactic ready maybe for both underdog and top team separately + I wanna test your tactic and another tactic with a very poor team media prediction 24th Weston-super Mare :)

Today seems like a great day in this forum with some promising releases - good job mate

Cheers

ps check out the weight of Walter in Brazil brilliant player though

We somehow got another lucky draw at home to Man Utd, but in the away match we didn't stand a chance. Finally a "normal" result tbh. Still think this is insane with these players.
View attachment 143236View attachment 143235

In the domestic competitions we didn't lose a single game after the CL group stages finished.
View attachment 143237

All matches played with instant result, attacking movement training and OIs from post #8. Didn't really think about right/left foot here, so no idea what works best of those.

We somehow got another lucky draw at home to Man Utd, but in the away match we didn't stand a chance. Finally a "normal" result tbh. Still think this is insane with these players.
View attachment 1061063View attachment 1061064

In the domestic competitions we didn't lose a single game after the CL group stages finished.
View attachment 1061062

All matches played with instant result, attacking movement training and OIs from post #8. Didn't really think about right/left foot here, so no idea what works best of those.

you must be making a ton of money with linfield

hmmm...

Only bold when its important - keep the same size text and default or 3 unless it becomes to large - you can play around with fonts on something like titles - you can make titles large and bold - you can bold an important event like OI's then image below -

make sure text is not like this - below

gfgfgggfgdfgfgffgfgfgfdgdfgfdgfg
fgfg

this is better

paragraph text - 4 lines across is optimal - even I forget, but it looks good:
fgghfgfgdfgdfgdfgfdggdfgfdgdfgdfgdfgfgfdgfgfdgdfgdfgg
fgdfgdfgdfgfdgfdgdfgffgfgdfgdfgdfgdfgdfgfdgfgdgdfgdg
fgdfgdfgdfgfdgfgfdgdfgfgdfgdfgdfgfdgfgdfgdfggdfgfggfgfd
fgdgdfgdfgdgfdgdfgdfgdfgfgddgdfgdfgdgfdgdfdgfgdgdgfdd

rinse & repeat like an article :)

Take a look in my thread to get inspired if you want - my thread here

And mate thanks for listening to me I appreciate it, but I'm sure you will enjoy it much more looking at your own thread once you get it cleaned up - Do you have windows 10? - in windows 10 their is something called snippingtool - its really good for taking snap images for instance if you see a text on a website that explains something you would like to explain in your thread you can snip it and paste it as an image and make your own thread look good and it takes very little to do it - you can also use this if you run fm16 in windowed mode - for instance if you just wanna have an image of your formation and not an image of the entire screen - you can do that :)

Anyway it seems like your tactic is very promising - I actually don't have time trying it yet - I'm in the process of making my own tactic ready maybe for both underdog and top team separately + I wanna test your tactic and another tactic with a very poor team media prediction 24th Weston-super Mare :)

Today seems like a great day in this forum with some promising releases - good job mate

Cheers

ps check out the weight of Walter in Brazil brilliant player though

Thank you for the tips! Actually the post is with a cleaner interface and less aggressive. Slowly I learn how.
I am very happy to know that my tactics pleased and look forward to your new tactics. (I used often Sicillian, impressive tactic that earned me many championships) ^^)

Thank you for the tips! Actually the post is with a cleaner interface and less aggressive. Slowly I learn how.
I am very happy to know that my tactics pleased and look forward to your new tactics. (I used often Sicillian, impressive tactic that earned me many championships) ^^)

YES MATE!!!!

Now it looks awesome and fits the quality of the tactic you just provided for the people - good job!! :)

I just finished testing my own underdog which ended 5th with media predicted 24th lost in the playoff though - now becourse I follow the matches and see what happens in the match etc I have alot to compare with.

Macclesfield is a pretty strong side and I have been beaten many times in my Weston template

Banzai or Bankai you can call it what you want, but I reckon this thread will get alot of followers

View attachment 143228

I'm stunned and happy at the same time - I'm even feeling quite excentric and emotional - so much that right now I wanna advertise this tactic in my comming thread instead of my own underdog one :)

A tactic though has to be tested over a longer period and not just be judged on a few matches - that is just wrong, but I'm off to a good start with this one and I have to say to those who looks for the perfect underdog you should try this one out and see what it can do for you, but when you do it please tell us how you go - so we can follow this tactics progress.

ps I use Gobbluth's oi's and team cohesion and defensive positioning in training

Cheers guys

Hello,

I'm new on the forum but I want to add a comment on this impressive tactic.
I'm playing with KV Oostende a small team of the belgium and during the season (in november) i decided to import your tactic and play it. There is instant results and very impressive games ! Win 5-1 against a team of the same level. Win 2-1 against the first and one of the best team of the championship. In all games I have a huge number of shoots on target !

I think that the weakness of the tactif is the number of yellow card (already got 7 yellow cards in a match :O ). I also need to rotate the team because the players are very tired.

I forgot to take print screens because I'm new on the forum but I'll try to to do this for the next season.

It will be interesting to try this tactis with smaller team in third division and try to reach the first division. I wish I have more time to try this....

you must be making a ton of money with linfield

Oh yea. We went from losing £600,000 the first season to making £26,300,000 this season. The board agreed we need to become professional now to, so will be interesting to see how that affects what players we can attract. We also went from being allowed to scout only Northern Ireland to scouting the entire world, just like that. We've basically jumped over 10 seasons - at least that's what I was expecting it to take before we'd have this kind of resources.

Ofc we'll be the only professional team in the league now and we probably have more money than 1000x the other teams combined, so (depending on what players are willing to come to Northern Ireland) the league won't be very competitive. We've been given a £12M transfer budget and £166k wage budget now. That's 18 times the entire wage budget of last season. I guess I could spend a few million overpaying for players from the other clubs in the league to try and raise the quality of the league. Will be fun either way.

Ofc we're gonna have to qualify for Europe again, cause NI isn't seeded in any way. Would not be surprised if we don't get into Europe at all tbh. Unless we can all of a sudden attract 120+ ability players. We'll see. I'm definitely continuing with this tactic though.

I just finished testing my own underdog which ended 5th with media predicted 24th lost in the playoff though - now becourse I follow the matches and see what happens in the match etc I have alot to compare with.

Macclesfield is a pretty strong side and I have been beaten many times in my Weston template

Banzai or Bankai you can call it what you want, but I reckon this thread will get alot of followers

View attachment 1061072

I'm stunned and happy at the same time - I'm even feeling quite excentric and emotional - so much that right now I wanna advertise this tactic in my comming thread instead of my own underdog one :)

A tactic though has to be tested over a longer period and not just be judged on a few matches - that is just wrong, but I'm off to a good start with this one and I have to say to those who looks for the perfect underdog you should try this one out and see what it can do for you, but when you do it please tell us how you go - so we can follow this tactics progress.

ps I use Gobbluth's oi's and team cohesion and defensive positioning in training

Cheers guys
I am very happy to hear that. especially coming from a forum tactical genius . It is an honor for me . I hope to improve for a day arrive at the level of you

Enviado de meu SM-J500M usando Tapatalk

Hello,

I'm new on the forum but I want to add a comment on this impressive tactic.
I'm playing with KV Oostende a small team of the belgium and during the season (in november) i decided to import your tactic and play it. There is instant results and very impressive games ! Win 5-1 against a team of the same level. Win 2-1 against the first and one of the best team of the championship. In all games I have a huge number of shoots on target !

I think that the weakness of the tactif is the number of yellow card (already got 7 yellow cards in a match :O ). I also need to rotate the team because the players are very tired.

I forgot to take print screens because I'm new on the forum but I'll try to to do this for the next season.

It will be interesting to try this tactis with smaller team in third division and try to reach the first division. I wish I have more time to try this....
I agree with you. The numbers of yellow cards are really very high. I'll take more time to improve it, and try reduce the number of fouls that happens during the match. It's due to individual instructions, many players with aggressive tackling, but I fear if i remove it the level of interceptions will fall. I'll make some tests and report the results here. Thanks for your tips :D

Finished another season with Linfield

Just to put it in perspective, this is my best eleven and their current ability.

GK (117) - DR (118) - DRC (102) - DLC (119) - DL (119) - DMC (126) - MR (129) - MC (128) - AML (127) - SCR (123) - SCL (121)

Of course we won the league easy again. All the losses and draws came when we played our 2nd best, but most were unlucky.
View attachment 143145

And here's our European campaign
View attachment 143144

Birkirkara is the only team we played with worse players than us. The 8-1 and 4-1 loss to Real Madrid and Man City hurt, but was expected really. Kind of surprised we even managed to score. The 1-1 at home to Real Madrid was complete robbery ofc, but shows the potential.

From january I tried changing the mentality of the tactic to "Control" instead of "Overload". I think it made it a bit more stable, but I'm not sure.

Either way we knocked out Galatasaray and CSKA Moscow, two teams that have players in the 140-170 range of ability. And we almost knocked out Dortmund - would almost call us a bit unlucky not to. Which considering our players average about 120 ability is just nuts imo.
View attachment 143143View attachment 143142

So another great season with this. Cheers!

Just to put it in perspective, this is my best eleven and their current ability.

GK (117) - DR (118) - DRC (102) - DLC (119) - DL (119) - DMC (126) - MR (129) - MC (128) - AML (127) - SCR (123) - SCL (121)

Of course we won the league easy again. All the losses and draws came when we played our 2nd best, but most were unlucky.
View attachment 1061163

View attachment 1061164

Birkirkara is the only team we played with worse players than us. The 8-1 and 4-1 loss to Real Madrid and Man City hurt, but was expected really. Kind of surprised we even managed to score. The 1-1 at home to Real Madrid was complete robbery ofc, but shows the potential.

From january I tried changing the mentality of the tactic to "Control" instead of "Overload". I think it made it a bit more stable, but I'm not sure.

Either way we knocked out Galatasaray and CSKA Moscow, two teams that have players in the 140-170 range of ability. And we almost knocked out Dortmund - would almost call us a bit unlucky not to. Which considering our players average about 120 ability is just nuts imo.
View attachment 1061165View attachment 1061166

****** **** been been reading your results and story. Unbelievable never seen a tactic do this crazy stuff lol

I am very happy to hear that. especially coming from a forum tactical genius . It is an honor for me . I hope to improve for a day arrive at the level of you

Well I always applaud people who has a modest nature about them in all aspects of life - Its always an honor to support such people.

"If their isn't room for you - Their isn't room for me" - That being said tactical genius or not everyone has value :)

I added your thread to my underdog section - Visit Sublimity Here

Cheers mate

Last edited:

View attachment 1061163

View attachment 1061164

Great results man!! Very happy hear that, and thanks for share with us your experience. It helps me to see where should i repair the fails on tactic.

Well I always applaud people who has a modest nature about them in all aspects of life - Its always an honor to support such people.

"If their isn't room for you - Their isn't room for me" - That being said tactical genius or not everyone has value :)

I added your thread to my underdog section - Visit Sublimity Here

Cheers mate
I'm at work now, but I can not wait to get home and test your tactic. 6x0 against Real Madrid? unbelievable!! again, thank you for your consideration.

View attachment 1061163

View attachment 1061164

are you using fmscout to see the ability? or just the in game editor?