out of topic question - do you go by CA/PA or do you go by % ratings when judging players? i always debate that which is better to rate a player with

I'm debating that myself tbh, but usually I end up going by CA/PA. I think the % rating is a bit misleading at times.

I'm debating that myself tbh, but usually I end up going by CA/PA. I think the % rating is a bit misleading at times.

if you go by CA/PA and compare it to your results with this tactic it could be an argument for CA/PA.

Yea maybe. I go by more though. I try to always get players with high determination and consistency (10+ is a must no matter where I play). Good professionalism and low injury ****. is also something I look for.

I prefer tall central defenders instead of pacey ones (although I'd rather have both). I always prefer high physical attributes over technical/mental attributes tbh. And of course I don't buy strikers with crappy finishing/composure even if they have high ability, etc..

So basically the players I pick would have higher % rating as well I guess, but I decide myself instead of relying on the scout. I don't trust in-game scouts at all either tbh.

Yea maybe. I go by more though. I try to always get players with high determination and consistency (10+ is a must no matter where I play). Good professionalism and low injury ****. is also something I look for.

I prefer tall central defenders instead of pacey ones (although I'd rather have both). I always prefer high physical attributes over technical/mental attributes tbh. And of course I don't buy strikers with crappy finishing/composure even if they have high ability, etc..

So basically the players I pick would have higher % rating as well I guess, but I decide myself instead of relying on the scout. I don't trust in-game scouts at all either tbh.

About strikers - in my experience the mental attributes are very valuable

Zach Clough is a big fav of mine - whenever I used him he was a goal machine - below he is a few years developed

View attachment 143124

I don't feel finishing is the most important attribute in a striker

Defenders I get what you mean - mammana is not gonna cut it - Vestergaard or A.Christensen preferred or even subotic - mentals and physicals combined with good tk and mk if they then also have the added acceleration and average pace then I feel these will do good.

Yea, Clough is great, he's got a bit of everything. If he had 16+ pace/acc he'd be a dream striker. He's got good finishing/composure/anticipation, which is what I look for after pace/acceleration. I really like pacey strikers. Aubameyang/Reus over Lewandowski/Benzema any day. I absolutely hate deep lying forwards that drop deep to get the ball. :p I want my strikers in the box.

Yea, Clough is great, he's got a bit of everything. If he had 16+ pace/acc he'd be a dream striker. He's got good finishing/composure/anticipation, which is what I look for after pace/acceleration. I really like pacey strikers. Aubameyang/Reus over Lewandowski/Benzema any day. I absolutely hate deep lying forwards that drop deep to get the ball. :p I want my strikers in the box.

well quickness is insignificant if he's a total tool - infact I would like to say it all depends on how you play - if you are dominant in possession you really can lower your requirements to a more decent level

I have seen the striker below in action and he's a beast using Gobbluth's tactic

Walter 178cm 104kg :)

View attachment 143117

Oh well, I think I've had enough of this save for now. 1/8 final in champions cup and quarter final in EURO cup the last 2 seasons and we still can't attract players above 12x ability. Lost 3-4 of our best players as well. And to top it off we drew Barcelona, Man Utd and Ajax in the group stages.

Thanks again for posting the tactic - it's definitely one of the better I've used this FM.

Any updates on this one? - This is a very strong tactic and deserves all the attention you can give it - it could or actually should be the next Big thing so please don't ignore it - I tried it yesterday with my Brazilian Leicester (lots of Brazilians) :)

As I can see it - Omega created a tactic that is a wall in defence - very hard to penetrate for the opponents and are the main reason for extreme successes for small teams. The DM ballwinner get lots of cards and should be subbed the moment he gets one - he is the heart in your midfield so its important to have cover for this position.

I firmly believe you can take a bunch of average morons from a small league and make them look like stars in the ch league

This tactic could also be used as inspiration for new and better tactics that want to have a foot in the underdog world

Cheers

Any updates on this one? - This is a very strong tactic and deserves all the attention you can give it - it could or actually should be the next Big thing so please don't ignore it - I tried it yesterday with my Brazilian Leicester (lots of Brazilians) :)

As I can see it - Omega created a tactic that is a wall in defence - very hard to penetrate for the opponents and are the main reason for extreme successes for small teams. The DM ballwinner get lots of cards and should be subbed the moment he gets one - he is the heart in your midfield so its important to have cover for this position.

I firmly believe you can take a bunch of average morons from a small league and make them look like stars in the ch league

This tactic could also be used as inspiration for new and better tactics that want to have a foot in the underdog world

Cheers

Hi m8. I'm very busy im my job this week :'( and didn't have much time to update the tactic. In my next free time i'll try to improve it and test other options, i promisse ^^). Thanks for your concern, your tips and experience helps me a lot, cause i don't know much about game mechanics and every detail and comment is very usefull for me. Learning every day. Ty

Hi m8. I'm very busy im my job this week :'( and didn't have much time to update the tactic. In my next free time i'll try to improve it and test other options, i promisse ^^). Thanks for your concern, your tips and experience helps me a lot, cause i don't know much about game mechanics and every detail and comment is very usefull for me. Learning every day. Ty

No I was actually speaking to everyone in the forum - they should give this one attention becourse it got huge potential - I think the guy playing with Linfield proved that - Imagine Rosenborg or FC Copenhagen or Sparta Prague or even a small team from Brazil their is massive possibilities in this tactic and it should really be tested with alot of teams - from A-Z basically

I don't want people to forget about your tactic - cause I think as an old saying goes by an Australian Insurance company that I once worked for. QBE - We make it happen

Cheers mate :)

Are you using instant results?

Thanks

I don't trust instant results - I'm using an instant result skin but not actually using it unless I see an insignificant match I wanna process through fast during a test and by insignificant i mean a cup game

Last edited:
Amaterasu!!!! (beta test)

Special thanks to Mr. Jesaustralia, that help me a lot with many incredible tips!!!

I'll release the beta test of my new Tactic
- AMATERASU -

It could be complete, maybe i don't change nothing in this tactic, this tactic is a Tweak of my tactic BANKAI. But, i'm testing it yet, and perhaps i don't modify anything. My greater doubt for while is about the OM. i'm not sure yet if is better like SUP or ATK, but seems work great anyway.

This tactic is better (IMO) than Bankai, due the reduced (even very small) numbers of yellow Cards,
i didn't had a single Red Card in the whole season. I've changed individual instructions and the number of fouls have reduced by less than half.

Hope you enjoy and feel free to test it and Tweak it. Post your results here plese.
P.S.: I didn't tested it with greater teams, only with 4th division teams. That's why i don't released it officially.

Thanks!!