Special thanks to Mr. Jesaustralia, that help me a lot with many incredible tips!!!

I'll release the beta test of my new Tactic
- AMATERASU -

It could be complete, maybe i don't change nothing in this tactic, this tactic is a Tweak of my tactic BANKAI. But, i'm testing it yet, and perhaps i don't modify anything. My greater doubt for while is about the OM. i'm not sure yet if is better like SUP or ATK, but seems work great anyway.

This tactic is better (IMO) than Bankai, due the reduced (even very small) numbers of yellow Cards,
i didn't had a single Red Card in the whole season. I've changed individual instructions and the number of fouls have reduced by less than half.

Hope you enjoy and feel free to test it and Tweak it. Post your results here plese.
P.S.: I didn't tested it with greater teams, only with 4th division teams. That's why i don't released it officially.

Thanks!!

Thank you, I will test this with UTA Arad in second league from Romania

Last edited:
Special thanks to Mr. Jesaustralia, that help me a lot with many incredible tips!!!

I'll release the beta test of my new Tactic
- AMATERASU -

It could be complete, maybe i don't change nothing in this tactic, this tactic is a Tweak of my tactic BANKAI. But, i'm testing it yet, and perhaps i don't modify anything. My greater doubt for while is about the OM. i'm not sure yet if is better like SUP or ATK, but seems work great anyway.

This tactic is better (IMO) than Bankai, due the reduced (even very small) numbers of yellow Cards,
i didn't had a single Red Card in the whole season. I've changed individual instructions and the number of fouls have reduced by less than half.

Hope you enjoy and feel free to test it and Tweak it. Post your results here plese.
P.S.: I didn't tested it with greater teams, only with 4th division teams. That's why i don't released it officially.

Thanks!!

i wouldnt worry about test results with big teams. for me the tactic is very strong if it can take a bad team and make it overachieve against far better teams, so you seem to have hit gold here

i wouldnt worry about test results with big teams. for me the tactic is very strong if it can take a bad team and make it overachieve against far better teams, so you seem to have hit gold here

Not testing a tactic with a big team is for sure going the wrong way about things - while an underdog tactic that performs well with an underdog team 20-24th predicted it might not do as well as a specialized top team tactic - I'm sure it will still be successful but in most cases the tactic is not optimized to get the maximum potential out of the top team - both areas should be taken serious (top & underdog) - It would be a shame to neglect good players in your team :)

Cheers

Currently tweaking the Amaretsu tactic for my FSV Frankfurt save. I changed the mentality to attacking since overload tends to be for situations where you're in desperate need of goals. I am still playing around with the roles so I don't have a definitive solution. The attachment is the result using your tactic, the 4 goals scored in 7 minutes was after I switched to the overload mentality as I was down 2-0.

Last edited:
Currently tweaking the Amaretsu tactic for my FSV Frankfurt save. I changed the mentality to attacking since overload tends to be for situations where you're in desperate need of goals. I am still playing around with the roles so I don't have a definitive solution. The attachment is the result using your tactic, the 4 goals scored in 7 minutes was after I switched to the overload mentality as I was down 2-0.

Hi mate. Thanks for testing my tactic, any tweaks, suggestions are welcome. I've tried it with attack mentality too, but seems that overload works better imo, since all players help to defend and let the team more solid. Today i should release the V2, with a lot of improvements, like, free kicks, offensives and defensives corners, throw in instructions, less yellow cards and some changes in positions

Well I think my current squad isn't good enough to utilize the overload mentality for a full match but in spurts since players must have a high work rate and not all of them do. I found a couple striker combos that can be effective. I am now working on the midfield. I will leave the defensive setup as is and use a sweeper keeper role mostly due the my goalkeeper's strength in the role.

Last edited:
Well I think my current squad isn't good enough to utilize the overload mentality for a full match but in spurts since players must have a high work rate and not all of them do. I found a couple striker combos that can be effective. I am now working on the midfield. I will leave the defensive setup as is and use a sweeper keeper role mostly due the my goalkeeper's strength in the role.

Good! Post your results later please.

AMATERASU V2!!!!!

AMATERASU V2!!!!

Well, i'll release the second version of Amaterasu, instead of Bankai. Due lack of time, i didn't have time to finish my tests, but for while i thing its greats results, considering my weak team. Fell free to test / Tweak / Improve it.
Thanks!!!

View attachment 141117View attachment 141116

Last edited:
Hi mate! After you'll post Amaterasu V2 could you please create some symmetric tactics based on Amaterasu. I'd love to try Amaterasu but i just don't feel comfortable when I see all this assymetric kind of tactics.

Update after 2018/19 season ended I noticed that my team kept allowing goals late in games. The culprit was my goalkeeper's inability to organize the defense(communication rating of 9) leading to blown leads. despite that we won the Bundesliga by 2 points. So far 2019/20 season with new goalkeeper we are much better on defense but now are impotent on offense(but still winning). So with a new dilemma still haven't fully tweaked Omega Red's tactic were i can score at least 2 goals and allow 1 or fewer goals.

Update after 2018/19 season ended I noticed that my team kept allowing goals late in games. The culprit was my goalkeeper's inability to organize the defense(communication rating of 9) leading to blown leads. despite that we won the Bundesliga by 2 points. So far 2019/20 season with new goalkeeper we are much better on defense but now are impotent on offense(but still winning). So with a new dilemma still haven't fully tweaked Omega Red's tactic were i can score at least 2 goals and allow 1 or fewer goals.

That's interesting. Really i allow goals in the end of matches, but never thing that's could be due goalkeepers low communication. i'll try some changes. Thanks a lot m8

That's interesting. Really i allow goals in the end of matches, but never thing that's could be due goalkeepers low communication. i'll try some changes. Thanks a lot m8

Glad to help out especially since this tactic shows promise.

Here is a quick recap of the 2018/19 season using Amarestu tactic. I used it mostly in league matches with no instant result.