Banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Infracted twice. Once as a "pointless comment" post from the Liverpool-Chelsea thread in which I posted "Ha! Ha!" when 'Pool scored. The other time I called Scott a **** and got an infraction from madsheep.

I regret nothing.

According to this study, 'Scott' is a ****

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Byli3RSwjLw"]YouTube - South Park: Scott the ****[/ame]

Looking at what other people got infracted for, I'm surprised I haven't been infracted: I've made one word posts, trolled, and insulted other members. Must be my dashing good looks. I'll be on my best behavior from here on out though. ;)

Ive got infracted for saying pro evo 2011 was rubbish as the mod said it was off topic when the thread was about how good pro evo was haha

then someone said something about gareth bale being sick... so i put a comment about him not feeling very well.. and another infraction

got one ages ago for swearing in a lpool thread but.. alot of people got it for that aswell

Think thats it.. i dont really agree with half bans but oh well :p

had 2 infractions, both expired a while ago. One was for taking a shot at NUFC_Tony, I was just trying to fit in :'(

I have 10 pages of Infractions :$

dont know how many times i have been banned though lol

All I have is a warning (an infraction with no points). I lost my cool once and called another member a ****** ;)

LOL I read the title and thought someone complained about being banned for no reason until the first post. :D I've been on the forum for a month or two and never an infraction or ban.

No infractions, just two warning, and they are only because of Redders personal vendetta against me after I told him that he needs to get his finances in order.

No infractions, just two warning, and they are only because of Redders personal vendetta against me after I told him that he needs to get his finances in order.

*You have just received an infraction from Redders*

Infracted twice. Once as a "pointless comment" post from the Liverpool-Chelsea thread in which I posted "Ha! Ha!" when 'Pool scored. The other time I called Scott a **** and got an infraction from madsheep.

I regret nothing.

Your a nasty boy.... You got infracted by your boyfriend, bet he didnt get any that night

Okay i have been banned/ infracted loads of time. I regret nothing i have ever done, apart from when i had a row with Pete( Pokerjoker) who is actually a good guy, my favourite one was when JP called me a ****, so i called him a ****, that was Lols.

Last edited:
yep, 3 times
1. for posting some stuff about facebook ( dunno why i got banned there)
2. For calling Joe a ***** after he called me retarded ( deserved ban there ;) )
3. For posting pointless comment on pointless thread ( deserved ban there also XD )
But, still I love mods :wub:

Three words.

One word posts.

Oh, and for saying "*****." Naughty word apparently.

I've got one infraction.

For calling a **** a ****.

Got one infraction chanting BAN BAN BAN because someone was asking where to download FM. Wouldnt mind but 5 minutes later the guy got banned.

Had 3 warnings and 2 infractions in my time, with my latest on the 12/07/2010 with most being for insulting other members.

Oops.

3 infractions, insulting same member twice when i found out half way through a game he had cheated and edited all the clubs finances, and once for going off topic. cant beleive the amount of infractions some of u guys have and not been banned

3 infractions, insulting same member twice when i found out half way through a game he had cheated and edited all the clubs finances, and once for going off topic. cant beleive the amount of infractions some of u guys have and not been banned

As long as you space out your bad behaviour and wait for the infractions to expire then you can easily avoid a ban.

Not that I'm condoning it of course.

07/01/2011 03:51 AM by Redders 10 / Reversed
redcard_small.gif
What are your Pet hates?
Reason: Pointless Post & Reversing Own Infraction

07/01/2011 03:51 AM by Redders 10 / Reversed
redcard_small.gif
What are your Pet hates?
Reason: One Word/Pointless Post

07/01/2011 02:45 AM by Redders 5 / Reversed
yellowcard_small.gif
Joes Auction Game - ALL...