Banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sean, because nobody can infract him?

Since I joined in April 2009 ive got 3 pages of inractions!

i got an infraction for making a topic that allready existed ( i did search but ah well) over a year ago now i think

One for a one word/pointless post, and another for being off topic.

Wenger dealt fresh...
Reason: Inappropriate Language
11/01/2011 10:38 PM by Mike. 10 / 10/02/2011 10:38 PM

Arsenal v Newcastle...
Reason: One Word/Pointless Post
08/11/2010 02:20 AM by Dunc 0 / Expired

FM11 Fails Yet Again
Reason: Sigh. Grow up.
24/10/2010 01:30 PM by Lee 10 / Expired

Liverpool V Arsenal...
15/08/2010 05:17 PM by Lee 5 / Expired

No transfer money...
16/07/2010 05:53 PM by Lee 5 / Expired

i've had 3 infractions so far I think. There was one which I didn't even deserve in my opinion, but that's life.

Got few infractions. Never got banned. Infractions for posting "**** off" and "Tactical Facepalm" pictures and also for posting "Thank you for Tevez, see you in Champions league" picture. Apart from that when the thread was about "Gerrard Vs Lampard" i posted Carrick :p

Just read your 'Tactical Facepalm' post

I got one for puting

[cough]cheat[cough]
:p
no sorry dunno

I posted it on a thread when someone was asking how to beat athletico madrid in the world club championship with an african team as hed tried loads after saving just before the game

Lee, was it you by any chance? Maybe you have the power to remove your stats and make you look nice?
Or maybe your too nice bo ban somebody?:p

I see that most premium members have got infractions,now make all noobs look at this to show that were not expemt for this :)

VhUAB.png

One virtual hug to whoever can guess which moderator has given 0 infractions. :)

I'm thinking Lee used that Internet editing/destroyer thing and changed his own stats (A)

I've had a lot of infractions and some have been for some stupid reasons, some have been acceptable.

No, it is TBH. :)

She's not online much tbf, and not many people use the tactics section much to be able to get infractions from it etc.. but fair play to her.

Can someone tell me how many times i have been banned. Not quite sure, maybe 3-4 times. I have calmed down alot since the WC though lol.

Can someone tell me how many times i have been banned. Not quite sure, maybe 3-4 times. I have calmed down alot since the WC though lol.

3-400? ;)

Actually, both you and Scott* have (more or less) stopped recently - maybe I'm no longer on enough to notice, though! Also, you can check yourself I think in your profile tabs (comments/About me etc./Infractions)

Status
Not open for further replies.