Banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.
wish Curt was not banned so he could post on this thread :(

not sure how many bans i have had but in my short time on here i had managed to wrack up 27 infranctions.

Been on this site for just over a year now and had plenty of infraction (5 pages?)

But not been banned at all yet

I have like... TONS of warnings, infractions etc... i talk tooo much **** and i know it :p

I got an infraction for calling cricket gay.. I still stand by that statement too! ;)

Been Banned for a couple of days once by Jake for racism.

When i look back at what i put now i think what a PRAT!!

It was in the England vs USA thread of the WC, and i wasn't being intentionally racist, but how i put it, it looked rather bad! I do regret it, unlike GC ^^ which seemed worth it XD

My comment wasn't helped by forever christian westham1995 :$ who if any of you remember brought religion into practically every topic! Nice kid (A)

If I remember correctly wasn't that the kid who got irritated when someone mentioned God? If it was I remember lol'ing at it XD

I got banned for a day for expresing my opinion and swearing at someone.

Been a member since 2008 and have a grand total of 0 warnings, 0 infractions, and 0 bans.

(A)

I got an infraction for suggesting Shola Ameobi as a signing for Manchester City :/

4 or 5 I think, Gregor seems to dislike me for one reason or another :$

VhUAB.png

One virtual hug to whoever can guess which moderator has given 0 infractions. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.