Banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steve and a couple of others have been banned. I think it was for ridiculous amounts of spamming.

Correct. Three muppets were posting very lame meme images in a thread about Genie Scout.

All three of them got a day ban. Steve, Chokokokopop, and someone with some weird long Latin looking name.

All three of them got a day ban. Steve, Chokokokopop, and someone with some weird long Latin looking name.

That'll be the Nil Satis Nisi Optimum guy? Only remember because the name is of course, part of the logo of the legendary football club, that is Everton FC (H)

That'll be the Nil Satis Nisi Optimum guy? Only remember because the name is of course, part of the logo of the legendary football club, that is Everton FC (H)

Always wondered what that was from. It's something like "Nothing but the best is sufficient" isn't it?

If that is true what on earth is Hibbert doing there (I predict a debate)

*sigh* was part of the FA Youth Cup side in 1998, firt debut in 2001 against West Ham, voted best premiership RB in 2004/2005, deserved an international call up at some point, always been reliable, absolute workhorse for the club...need I go on? Longest serving Everton player too.

---------- Post added at 05:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:13 PM ----------

Oh the irony Xd =P lololol ;)

Cheeky blighter!!! That's why we got rid of Lescott

Last edited:
*sigh* was part of the FA Youth Cup side in 1998, firt debut in 2001 against West Ham, voted best premiership RB in 2004/2005, deserved an international call up at some point, always been reliable, absolute workhorse for the club...need I go on? Longest serving Everton player too.

He's dump.

---------- Post added at 05:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:13 PM ----------

That's why we got rid of Lescott

Alex speeks the truth, he sucks more than a hoover

Steve, Chokopop and Nil Satis Nisi Optimum got banned? I think me and I7IDanny especially agree that they have been very bad boys.

Steve, Chokopop and Nil Satis Nisi Optimum got banned? I think me and I7IDanny especially agree that they have been very bad boys.

I did see the posts and they were pretty silly little boys. Everyone has to blow off steam at some point I guess though lol

Status
Not open for further replies.