Banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.
had 10 points (my most ever :O ) for a while but 5 have now expired and other 5 expire on 22. Both pointless posts

Omg. My most was 115 points. Anyway I currently have 85 points

Omg. My most was 115 points. Anyway I currently have 85 points

I usually don't go rage and insult someone epically or troll. Just the occasional post I think could be funny gets told it was pointless :(

btw update for my future 11 game is finally out (I know you were asking :) )

Last edited:
I didn't get an infraction for posting that I'm a bad troll video. -smug-.

I've only got 20 overall. But they've all expired. Angel (A)

How do you actually know if you've got one? As of yet I don't think I have - good boy I am!

How do you actually know if you've got one? As of yet I don't think I have - good boy I am!

go on your profile and look under the 'infractions' tab. You get a notification if you get one so I doubt you do

think if i go on ******* people off and trolling at the rate I am, I might get banned soon... pity Scott is banned, really enjoyed watching his battles with Zeb :(

i had an infraction for trolling, which was meant to expire on the 7th of july, now on the 10th it says that it will expire on the 6th of august anyone know why?

i had an infraction for trolling, which was meant to expire on the 7th of july, now on the 10th it says that it will expire on the 6th of august anyone know why?

Maybe there permenant points? Some infractions wont expire.... Ask a mod to check it out for you :)

Got another infraction this morning. Was purely because i was being cheeky lately. Only 5 active points now.

Maybe there permenant points? Some infractions wont expire.... Ask a mod to check it out for you :)

Got another infraction this morning. Was purely because i was being cheeky lately. Only 5 active points now.

Some people just never know when to stop

I can't mind if I've posted mine but 1 infraction in just over 2 years and that was because I just got ****** off over a lot of things and let it go on somebody on here. Ah well. I remember back with the fatshit days but I haven't been on here often enough lately to know who the trolls are. Scott being gone is a... uhh... I would say tragedy but I honestly couldn't care :)

I have a question to ask all those who get frequent infractions/bans etc.
Not to point this at any one person, nor am I looking for an argument here, but what is the actual point of trolling/causing unnecessary arguments. What do you achieve by annoying people? Cause it really baffles me as to why people decide to start epic arguments. I generally try to keep my nose away from the idea of trolling but that's primarily because I can't be arsed with the hassle

I have a question to ask all those who get frequent infractions/bans etc.
Not to point this at any one person, nor am I looking for an argument here, but what is the actual point of trolling/causing unnecessary arguments. What do you achieve by annoying people? Cause it really baffles me as to why people decide to start epic arguments. I generally try to keep my nose away from the idea of trolling but that's primarily because I can't be arsed with the hassle

Because one day, you'll eventually rise to become king.

Status
Not open for further replies.