Banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a question to ask all those who get frequent infractions/bans etc.
Not to point this at any one person, nor am I looking for an argument here, but what is the actual point of trolling/causing unnecessary arguments. What do you achieve by annoying people? Cause it really baffles me as to why people decide to start epic arguments. I generally try to keep my nose away from the idea of trolling but that's primarily because I can't be arsed with the hassle

3 infractions in 2.5 years for me... One was for insulting a complete **** who has sinc been banned. 1 because Redders didnt like me ;) and the last one i got was just because of a pointless post. Generally im not too bad

I got banned for praising the referees.

Wait what.

-Alex Ferguson

---

Seriously though, yet to be banned from this forum.

YET

Last edited:
Not to point this at any one person, nor am I looking for an argument here, but what is the actual point of trolling/causing unnecessary arguments. What do you achieve by annoying people? Cause it really baffles me as to why people decide to start epic arguments. I generally try to keep my nose away from the idea of trolling but that's primarily because I can't be arsed with the hassle

Because it gets you *****

All my infractions have been for a good reason, I am proud to say.

EDIT: Well, sort of. Ish. They made me happy.

Last edited:

Because it means you have a huge cyber-*****.

For how long Joss is banned? And this time which thread did he troll.. Lol..

got 1 infraction for a one-word/pointless post. The thread asked "who's better Gervinho or (some guy i cant remember)" so i replied "Gervinho" which = infraction :)

i got an infraction for a 'pointless post' when i put 'boom.' after england u21's were knocked out, the other 2 are for trolling about scousers and shearer. two of them were worth it one was not.

Just for 1 day
Off-topic post in the Man Utd Discussion thread

Thanks for telling me.

---------- Post added 12/07/2011 at 04:45 PM ---------- Previous post was 11/07/2011 at 07:46 PM ----------

Why has Steve* been banned?

Steve and a couple of others have been banned. I think it was for ridiculous amounts of spamming.

Status
Not open for further replies.