bantons

Reaction score
First of - I have only played a half season (could not wait a full season to release) and yes it is Barcelona but this is an experiment with a fun new formation so please fell free to help with tweaks and testing I really need help on set pieces only 15 goals from corner out of 94 goals.
The tactic is on overload so I am really surprised how well it has done defensively.

For best results train your left and right back to posses long flat throw or simply buy players who already has this do a search like this to find players:
LUJd467.jpg

If I only have one player with flat throw I let him take throw in in both sides and also corners in both side. If both or none have it Left back takes corners and throw on in left side and right back in right side.

This is the training I have used:
Pre Season
NpJBjVy.jpg

During Season:
M47EQ3A.jpg

Here are some Screen Shots:

pjiRuAU.jpg

YkEOHXm.jpg

LVPiw56.jpg

72c1JLH.jpg

5Zip73O.jpg

tGA07ZU.jpg

DSGlfTK.jpg

Some results:

LA5FPsB.jpg

zM2JDsG.jpg

67gWYDy.jpg

OB8hjaX.jpg

HtqPUox.jpg

C4CSEGL.jpg

0pDzqVf.jpg

EAxyZif.jpg

Last edited:
Some cracking results there mate, just about to start a new save with Barca if not tonight tomorrow, will give this a go

Will test in my Man Utd away test. This has become my mission on this edition :p

How have you managed to get Busquets, Mascherano and Pique with 31 goals combined and Munir with 12 assists and 9 goals with so many sub apps?

Looks very effective.

The only reason I can see why they score so much is because they go foward on coners. They stay back on throw ins.
Training in pre season I did Fitness - Avg. and Match tactic all the way to the left no rest before or after match. In season I do Fitness on low and Match tactic one click to the right, rest team before and after match.
No OI, individual training assistant manager. I would also recommend to sign Jonas Knudsen (LB) £750K take left corner and left throw in and Luis Hernández (RB) £2M take right corner and right throw in.
This is what I have done with this save but feel free to do what you want :)

Last edited:
First match in season where I was able to have what I think is the strongest starting line up:

TIRVwkL.jpg

Av8X4qY.jpg

i just had to share this.

I play with ac milan and now am in 2020 year. I haven't bought any player in this ac milan game. only play with youngster wich are pretty bad.

here is my half season first try with this tactic. if it goes like this every game oooooh my god :)

View attachment 278368 View attachment 278367 View attachment 278366 View attachment 278364 View attachment 278363 View attachment 278362

i put pictures of some young players just to see with what I am playing.

and as you can see tactic is not fluid

great work man. will try it more

i just had to share this.

I play with ac milan and now am in 2020 year. I haven't bought any player in this ac milan game. only play with youngster wich are pretty bad.

here is my half season first try with this tactic. if it goes like this every game oooooh my god :)

View attachment 827192 View attachment 827193 View attachment 827196 View attachment 827197 View attachment 827198 View attachment 827201

i put pictures of some young players just to see with what I am playing.

and as you can see tactic is not fluid

great work man. will try it more

Great result I am very pleased with the amount of clear cut chances

do you use some OI's? what about training. I am now on tactics to make it fluid faster.

corner takers?

Just had a crazy match againt Atletico in the second leg of the semi in the spanish cup looks like my defence had a off day :D

Fun :D

GhLeNkc.jpg

unfortunatly second game aginst tottanham away LP not as close as good.

not even one clear cut. lost 3:0

I will test it more to see how it goes when it is fluid.