72 shots..

cgULni9.jpg

I will give this a try banton, I have enjoyed using your tactics lately. For weaker teams maybe drop bwm to anchor man defend and put both fullbacks on support duty?

I will give this a try banton, I have enjoyed using your tactics lately. For weaker teams maybe drop bwm to anchor man defend and put both fullbacks on support duty?
Give it a go I have not tried it :)

First match in CL Qtr final against Atletico ended 1-1 away and then this just happend at home!!

Zx0uYLm.jpg

The only reason I can see why they score so much is because they go foward on coners. They stay back on throw ins.
Training in pre season I did Fitness - Avg. and Match tactic all the way to the left no rest before or after match. In season I do Fitness on low and Match tactic one click to the right, rest team before and after match.
No OI, individual training assistant manager. I would also recommend to sign Jonas Knudsen (LB) £750K take left corner and left throw in and Luis Hernández (RB) £2M take right corner and right throw in.
This is what I have done with this save but feel free to do what you want :)

ty bantons

First Semi in CL agains Juve. was 3-2 in front until 90 min then 3-3 oh and then 93 min 4-3 og ohh yes 94 min 5-3!!! Thank you FM

O8QohKr.jpg

First 10 played, got hammered 6-0 away by Juventus
Only 1 transfer - of course Jonas Knudsen

5FjXQ7g.jpg