No, I've played 5 now, but that was the most depressing one :(

Lech Poznan ( Poland league) , I changed it to the counter and very stiff. The team commands unchecked " playing the offside ," pointed "more discipline ". Try.

Lech Poznan ( Poland league) , I changed it to the counter and very stiff. The team commands unchecked " playing the offside ," pointed "more discipline ". Try.
give it a go.. I have however not had any succes at all with counter

Have you tried to drop the lines on midfield? CM to DM, and the the four AM to M positons.

First of - I have only played a half season (could not wait a full season to release) and yes it is Barcelona but this is an experiment with a fun new formation so please fell free to help with tweaks and testing I really need help on set pieces only 15 goals from corner out of 94 goals.
The tactic is on overload so I am really surprised how well it has done defensively.

Here are some Screen Shots:

Banton... Mayby update the OP with the info from #11 and other (?) - then all info is only one place :)

5WNgDLl.jpg

Are you doing any more tweaks for this mate? or is this the final version?

Are you doing any more tweaks for this mate? or is this the final version?
I am doing a season with Napoli right now and I pluged in tuk-tuk final corner set up, but only 12 goals from corner out of 97 so far.. If some one could tweak the corner set up better I think this could be much better

Napoli treble (4th seeded) seems like this tactic works well with top 5 teams

ZXkRNRa.jpg

AHyrvZj.jpg

9CQxk23.jpg

keHgdFV.jpg

CcQ6G9k.jpg

jAzurkY.jpg

dABb9Xl.jpg

1aNTvph.jpg

7nvaJSP.jpg

3i0kxu0.jpg

wKBUUtc.jpg

EIZ68JL.jpg

DB8fAfh.jpg

6FNYdkf.jpg

So I was doing alot of testing and it was getting a little borring so I got to think about the good old days and what kind of saves I played and one save popped in mind. I had a save with Notts County and I just loved to play that save - why? I have no idea.
You start out with no money and I had to sign free transfers and loan players the first 3 seasons I then had to sell 2 top players because of their min. release clause but it have some money to sign players I still signed a quite a few players on free as the budget was not big enough to buy so many players. I did a slight change in the TI I removed "Use Offside Trap" as it seemed as the opposition just played a pass behind the defend and boom goal it was way to easy so I changed that in the thrid season I also added some OIs as I was getting way to many cards it seems to be a little more stable in defence still letting in a lot of goals but it is getting better. I have also changed some player instructions but to be honest I cant remember on what places and what I changed.. If anybody want to try I can upload it as it is now. I am on the 4th season half way done, here are some results:

BcwwS19.png

FIRST SEASON:

SXpqCc6.jpg

vCqzyTj.jpg

KZdByub.jpg

1OOi7JF.jpg

SECOND SEASON:

K2SXzSY.jpg

oPKOwRZ.jpg

iHIwSnN.jpg

U8640rV.jpg

THIRD SEASON:

xx0GG8K.jpg

JJXnWyj.jpg

FbM0BOD.jpg

kmT7ivX.jpg

FOURTH SEASON:

kjF5nt1.jpg

k9MkPrt.jpg

EfByMX5.jpg

BgvKIgG.jpg

QrI90ej.jpg

JYujNGQ.jpg

Gonna try this tactic with my United side in 4th season. Someone created this tactic for the last game and it was insanely good for me I will try find the link on here to see how it matches up to yours, if it's any where near as good it will be class